The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick has managed to barf both in his crib and our bed tonight. Fun stuff.

Just got a call to bail a family member (cousin) out of jail....

I know he and his wife were having problems, I fear the worst.
But I am on my way to get him.

Make that twice in our bed.
As long as he didn't #protopuke, right? (looking forward to a lot, but puke is definitely not a part of that)

As long as he didn't #protopuke, right? (looking forward to a lot, but puke is definitely not a part of that)

Oh did I mention the wife put him back in his crib and he barfed in there again?

Now I'm on the couch, towel draped over me, with him laying on my chest. Better this than ANOTHER set of sheets. We need a better system in place for when this happens again.

Damn. Indeed. Hope he feels better soon.

The Official Rant of the Day

A major sunglasses manufacturer clothing line is garbage and their customer service is even worse. Two barely worn items are falling apart within 3 days of each other and apparently it takes up to a week to get a response from their customer service channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A major sunglasses manufacturer clothing line is garbage and their customer service is even worse. Two barely worn items are falling apart within 3 days of each other and apparently it takes up to a week to get a response from their customer service channel.

Im assuming you mean Oakley and I have continued to struggle to find a quality piece of clothing in their line.

Im assuming you mean Oakley and I have continued to struggle to find a quality piece of clothing in their line.
Whereas I have a number of their pieces and they are one of my favorites. Odd.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yep, I have two shirts, loved the look but on one teo buttons came off first wash and on another the lower hemming around the base of the shirt came unraveled the third time.

Oh did I mention the wife put him back in his crib and he barfed in there again?

Now I'm on the couch, towel draped over me, with him laying on my chest. Better this than ANOTHER set of sheets. We need a better system in place for when this happens again.

Unfortunately, there really isn't a better system. You always need ahange of bed linens on hand and do the sit up with towel duty when the little ones get a case of the barfs.

Yep, I have two shirts, loved the look but on one teo buttons came off first wash and on another the lower hemming around the base of the shirt came unraveled the third time.
Nothing Oakley clothing wise I have had has ever held up it is a shame they have some good looking stuff.

50/50 for me. Everything I've ever bought at their outlets is utter crap, but the stuff bought in store has been acceptable.

Nothing Oakley clothing wise I have had has ever held up it is a shame they have some good looking stuff.
This is why you should just keep buying Under Armour.

Whereas I have a number of their pieces and they are one of my favorites. Odd.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I have a pair of the Oakley Take pants and they are by far the most comfortable golf pants I have. Haven't had them long enough to speak on durability so I hope they last.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This is why you should just keep buying Under Armour.

I haven't had any luck there either. And after wearing several things it feels very synthetic against my skin. I'm a bit disappointed honestly.

I haven't had any luck there either. And after wearing several things it feels very synthetic against my skin. I'm a bit disappointed honestly.
That kind of surprises me. I love the 2 UA shirts I have. They are the only shirts I own that actually stay tucked in for me.

waiting on the IRS to answer the phone. "your wait time is estimated at 45 minutes to 60 minutes"

I have a dozen under armour shirts and they are one of my favorites. Love their stuff

I am. I have a pair of pants that I really like but one of the seams (a critical one) has completely come undone. 5x I wore them. Then my wife noticed a shirt she has (which she absolutely loves) had the stitching let go from a sleeve. I'm so frustrated. My polos seem to be fine.

I have a pair of the Oakley Take pants and they are by far the most comfortable golf pants I have. Haven't had them long enough to speak on durability so I hope they last.

This is what I have the issue with. Take 2.0 pants. I have 2 pair so now I'm just waiting for the second pair to be defective too.

This is what I have the issue with. Take 2.0 pants. I have 2 pair so now I'm just waiting for the second pair to be defective too.

Where'd they break down?

Edit: missed you're earlier post. I'll have to look for that.

That kind of surprises me. I love the 2 UA shirts I have. They are the only shirts I own that actually stay tucked in for me.

Same here. The shirts I have are just fine after several washing and rarely have issues with shirts staying tucked in

I'm sensitive Hahahaha. But I agree on staying tucked in. Pretty sure it's the plastic (synthetic) that sticks to my skin when tucked in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back