The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to quote a job at work for window/doors/siding.

I have already had to revise one quote 3 times because people keep changing their minds (and that is just on interior doors).

This could be a long day.

Wifes car crapping out.

Seems/sounds like Ignition Coil or Fuel Pump. We shall see....and pay. Ugh.

Wifes car crapping out.

What kinda car? What's it doing?

Wifes car crapping out.

That's never good

What kinda car? What's it doing?

Jeep Patriot. Hard start and idle since it got cold, light came on yesterday evening.

Just another thing I don't need to have to deal with right now. We're just trying to get this one to make it to January so she can get something new.

Jeep Patriot. Hard start and idle since it got cold, light came on yesterday evening.

Just another thing I don't need to have to deal with right now. We're just trying to get this one to make it to January so she can get something new.
Could try keying on the car to prime the fuel pump before starting. If that gets rid of the difficulty starting, but still leaves a rough idle, could narrow it down to the pump. How old is the fuel filter?

Family minivan wouldn't start. Thinking battery but it's only a year old. Going to jump it and get it tested.

Post via Taptalk

Could try keying on the car to prime the fuel pump before starting. If that gets rid of the difficulty starting, but still leaves a rough idle, could narrow it down to the pump. How old is the fuel filter?

As old as the car. Haha

The Doc took it in this morning after she got home from the night shift, they were nice enough to give her a ride home. Sometimes small towns are nice, though, I suspect a kick to the nads in the pocketbook later today.

Dwarf mine train. It was fun but the line was crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you haven't gone through the haunted mansion try to stay in the stretching room as long as you can. You'll hear people whispering.

As old as the car. Haha

The Doc took it in this morning after she got home from the night shift, they were nice enough to give her a ride home. Sometimes small towns are nice, though, I suspect a kick to the nads in the pocketbook later today.
Well, with any luck, they'll just ask for a case of beer or two for swapping out a clogged fuel filter. Fingers crossed.

If you haven't gone through the haunted mansion try to stay in the stretching room as long as you can. You'll hear people whispering.

No haunted mansion for us. No time.

People who have no concept of what the word "Merge" means.....signs clearly state left lane ends merge right.....but people keep driving at high speeds until they are now on the shoulder and then try to force their way into the right lane!!

This is what causes wrecks, bottle necks and traffic jams....if people would just merge when they are supposed to then traffic would move much smoother!!
I thought that was strictly a Cali thing. That and right turns from the far left lane.

My minor rant
I've been here for a couple of years and didn't find out about the Debate Room until it was mentioned in this thread last night.

You might be getting alternating possessions with blugold in my sig line.
an honor of the highest regard!!

People who have no concept of what the word "Merge" means.....signs clearly state left lane ends merge right.....but people keep driving at high speeds until they are now on the shoulder and then try to force their way into the right lane!!

This is what causes wrecks, bottle necks and traffic jams....if people would just merge when they are supposed to then traffic would move much smoother!!

I thought that was strictly a Cali thing. That and right turns from the far left lane.

My minor rant
I've been here for a couple of years and didn't find out about the Debate Room until it was mentioned in this thread last night.
i posted the same thing earlier this year, and got a few differing opinons, that thst is the way it's supposed to be done. And that merging before the end causes more backups.

I still regard it as rude. But that's just my opinon.

I woke up with some sort of stomach bug. Not fun.

This went from "not fun" to "sonofabitch" very quickly.

This could go in here or the banter thread but I think here will serve a better purpose for me.

Last summer my Grandmother was diagnosed with Lewy Bodies Dementia. We moved her from her home of 50 years to an assisted living facility. Since we moved her she's been on a downward spiral. This disease is slowly killing her. She was such a strong lady. Up until last summer she would exercise every day and swim every day during the summer. She turned 80 this past summer. I honestly thought she'd out live me by years. We got word from the assisted living facility that she had fallen today. This is probably the 4th time she's fallen in as many months. My aunt talked with the hospice nurse in charge of my grandmother and she said that she'd be surprised if grandma was still with us next year at this time.

Ef Dementia!!! It and cancer can take a long walk off a short cliff.

Hug the ones you love a little tighter for a little longer. Remind them you love them. Show you care because at some point, they may not remember.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

When it rains, it pours. Lost a relative the other day to a massive heart attack, all I can think of is my poor cousins and their kids who lost a grandpa. Now my grandmas sister is in long term care and on dialysis not looking promising at all.

I'm waiting for the next thing to occur. Dreading really. All things in threes.

When it rains, it pours. Lost a relative the other day to a massive heart attack, all I can think of is my poor cousins and their kids who lost a grandpa. Now my grandmas sister is in long term care and on dialysis not looking promising at all.

Sorry for your losses dude

sorry to hear that bud.

JMan and Bogey, sorry to hear of the loss and illnesses.

I'm so sick right now. Barely got home in three miles to throw up everywhere. Also had to call into work on a crazy busy day including a directors meeting. I hope I feel better in the morning.

The troubles of being gainfully employed. Some promises aren't being kept but I'm trying to have faith that they'll do the right thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A friend of mine just bought his first house, and was in the process of moving in...

I drove to work this morning to this:
b8784a539b8a03cec32f3e27b00fca31.jpg

I couldn't believe I had to call and tell him this...
His life turned upside down...
House destroyed.
Possessions..

I can't even think right now...

A friend of mine just bought his first house, and was in the process of moving in...

I drove to work this morning to this:
b8784a539b8a03cec32f3e27b00fca31.jpg

I couldn't believe I had to call and tell him this...
His life turned upside down...
House destroyed.
Possessions..

I can't even think right now...
No way dude. That is just flat out terrible. House fires are the worst.

I couldn't even imagine. That is terrible

Oh my god CJ, that is incredibly sad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back