The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered some packages that were supposed to be delivered last week, finally got ahold of the shipper and it looks like they were delivered and then stolen from my front porch!

That stinks...we call them 'porch pirates'..

Year end inventory blows.

Just getting home from the shops. Back at it tomorrow morning and then a few day off in a row.

Year end inventory blows.

Just getting home from the shops. Back at it tomorrow morning and then a few day off in a row.
Wanna trade? Ours this year was a disaster as documented and boxes were stacked 50 feet high.
And because of that and to make sure it doesnt happen again ill have to go to NJ earlier in april

Wanna trade? Ours this year was a disaster as documented and boxes were stacked 50 feet high.
And because of that and to make sure it doesnt happen again ill have to go to NJ earlier in april

Sounds awesome.

Oh and pro tip.
Sell more speedos...means less to count

About 30% less or more after the bank fees.

Woof! Can I send you to Lee Valley with a shopping list and a fistful of greenbacks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got put up on the kiss Cam... With my sister

Just got put up on the kiss Cam... With my sister

Well, it is Florida...

I've always wondered how often that happens. I've been to a lot of basketball games with my sister.

Well, it is Florida...

I've always wondered how often that happens. I've been to a lot of basketball games with my sister.
I've sat in the same seats with my wife 3 or 4 times this season... And it happens tonight

I always complain about starting my workdays at ungodly hours.

Vowed to stop.
But there's work to do.
And work left bothers me.

I make my own schedule...
And although I am doing better at saying no, I think I'll be paying the price for lack of sleep at some point.

I normally golf every Tuesday.
Havent been out in 5 weeks.

I'm the sole bread winner in the family, and my career allows us to have a very nice quality of life, with a lot more family time (I normally work about 20-25 hours a week) than most.
My wife works, on average 3-6 hours per week outside of her homemaker duties.
I think I'm a good husband and dad.

Told my wife I'm going to go out golfing today, and she absolutely flipped out because 'I'm always golfing' (again not a single outing in 5 weeks, and averaging 2-3 rounds per month before that).

How can guys and gals see things so differently???

I normally golf every Tuesday.
Havent been out in 5 weeks.

I'm the sole bread winner in the family, and my career allows us to have a very nice quality of life, with a lot more family time (I normally work about 20-25 hours a week) than most.
My wife works, on average 3-6 hours per week outside of her homemaker duties.
I think I'm a good husband and dad.

Told my wife I'm going to go out golfing today, and she absolutely flipped out because 'I'm always golfing' (again not a single outing in 5 weeks, and averaging 2-3 rounds per month before that).

How can guys and gals see things so differently???

It helps if your wife plays golf too! Jacqui has never said I golf too much. Heck, I try to get HER to go more often!

If you work the window/drive thru of a fast food location, why would ask someone for their order if you're not paying attention? I hate one local JITB because this is exactly what they do and I end up repeating myself three times. So frustrating but they are the closest to my house

If you work the window/drive thru of a fast food location, why would ask someone for their order if you're not paying attention? I hate one local JITB because this is exactly what they do and I end up repeating myself three times. So frustrating but they are the closest to my house

Is it a real live person or a recording? At my old restaurant our recording so was incredibly well done. Most people never knew it was a recording

Is it a real live person or a recording? At my old restaurant our recording so was incredibly well done. Most people never knew it was a recording

Oh it's a real person.

Won a contest almost a month ago and still waiting for my prize. I understand it's free and does need to be shipped but a month to go less than 300 miles? What angers me the most is when you reach out and ask what's going on, to be told they'll get back to you and then they don't.... Thanks!

Won a contest almost a month ago and still waiting for my prize. I understand it's free and does need to be shipped but a month to go less than 300 miles? What angers me the most is when you reach out and ask what's going on, to be told they'll get back to you and then they don't.... Thanks!

From who? That seems excessive.

Superstroke. I pm'd them on Sunday and they said they'd get back to me Monday. I think I won 11/30

Im assuming its coming from Michigan, where they are HQ'd, although they do have an office in Carlsbad as well. If you still dont hear anything by early next week, send me a PM and I will reach out to our contact there.

Wife's job was eliminated. She was offered a full time hourly gig with a 30% pay cut. Super excited right now...

That sucks. What was she doing?
Wife's job was eliminated. She was offered a full time hourly gig with a 30% pay cut. Super excited right now...

I won a contest last year for a few clubs last year. They asked what flex shaft I wanted and I told them.
They sent me out the wrong flex and when I contacted them, they said too bad. Their budget doesn't allow
for them to fix it even though they messed it up. Solid right there!

Superstroke. I pm'd them on Sunday and they said they'd get back to me Monday. I think I won 11/30
Hang in there, GC. They were great when I won something from them a while back and there were some hiccups with the prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back