The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I make an order I check it like 800 times and even then I'm still nervous!! Haha. That sucks man, hope you can get it figured out.

i really thought i had. what's funny is the 50 will come in with the stock s300 because i ordered it from budget golf, the 56 will have px 6.0 because i screwed up, and the 60 will have px lz 6.0 that i want for all 3. so i'm kinda getting to try 3 different shafts to see which i like lol. i knew i'd be swapping the 50 and already have a px lz ready to go for that. but if i decide i like the feel of the lz, i'll need to buy another shaft, which i think is like $45.

i really thought i had. what's funny is the 50 will come in with the stock s300 because i ordered it from budget golf, the 56 will have px 6.0 because i screwed up, and the 60 will have px lz 6.0 that i want for all 3. so i'm kinda getting to try 3 different shafts to see which i like lol. i knew i'd be swapping the 50 and already have a px lz ready to go for that. but if i decide i like the feel of the lz, i'll need to buy another shaft, which i think is like $45.

Not too bad a deal! Consider it a demo, true THPer logic, I like it!

a rant about my own stupidity. decided to replace my wedges this year and custom ordered direct from the oem. i guess i chose the correct shaft for one wedge, and the wrong shaft for the other. now to decide whether to spend another $50 for new shaft, grip and labor, or ride it out and see how it goes. i'm sure as sh1t not re-ordering and waiting any longer!!!

Mike can fix you up in a couple of hours! Might even have them sitting around the shop. I am going up there in the morning to drop off the wedge heads to be shafted up.

a rant about my own stupidity. decided to replace my wedges this year and custom ordered direct from the oem. i guess i chose the correct shaft for one wedge, and the wrong shaft for the other. now to decide whether to spend another $50 for new shaft, grip and labor, or ride it out and see how it goes. i'm sure as sh1t not re-ordering and waiting any longer!!!

What shaft do you need?

Sciatica nerve pain sucks. That's what I get for being lazy about my back and core exercises. Thinking I can demo clubs cold turkey then play 27 holes. Rest and ice for the next two weeks then start my stretching and back / core exercises again. Hoping to be back on the course by June 1st.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sciatica nerve pain sucks. That's what I get for being lazy about my back and core exercises. Thinking I can demo clubs cold turkey then play 27 holes. Rest and ice for the next two weeks then start my stretching and back / core exercises again. Hoping to be back on the course by June 1st.

Correct. Broke one of the connecting pieces in a lower vertebrae and have a bulging disc and nothing has been able to fix it that I'm willing to try without major surgery. Took me over a year before I could move around in any major way and now I'm basically just dealing with the pain and discomfort.

...so I know your pain haha. Get better quick dude.

After 11 hours at the Atlanta airport, I am finally back home.

Wife went to shut off the lights in the basement tonight. Our basement is leaking right at the landing for our steps. Its not leaking anywhere else, but that spot. I got the flooring up and have a fan on it, but damn I don't want to deal with this. Hopefully its just because it has been raining non stop for a while.

Man this bites. Hope you get better soon

Thought my dog had an epulis in his mouth, so brought him in to have it removed. They called back and said it could either be hyperplasia, or cancer. I'm not ready for it to be cancer. As much as I love this guy, he's getting on up there in years (12 years old) and the cost of out-of-pocket chemo just isn't in the cards (or bank account). So really hoping for hyperplasia and something he can live with without affecting him negatively too much.
Vet said it looked too angry to be benign, but not sure until biopsy comes back. Couldn't get it all either as it looked like it penetrated his lower jaw. FML. Not ready to part ways with my guy ... we have been through a LOT of sh!t together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vet said it looked too angry to be benign, but not sure until biopsy comes back. Couldn't get it all either as it looked like it penetrated his lower jaw. FML. Not ready to part ways with my guy ... we have been through a LOT of sh!t together.

Sorry to hear it man. I hope things go well for your pup.

Aw man, that stinks. I hope you get some good news.

So sorry to read that this am deuce. Holding out hope it is benign...

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Have worked 4am to noon everyday for the past few years. Today I have to work 12p-8p, and it couldn't be a worse day to work late (Sports wise) Masters start, Reds day game and Blue Jackets play at 7. Sucks.

The Official Rant of the Day

Saw on the Facebook this morning that a guy I've known since I was like 7 died in the last 24 hours. No idea what happened but he was posting stuff on Facebook yesterday morning.
We were close in high school but really haven't talked since then regularly.
I was pretty sad at first but got thru it the rest of the day. Had some good things happen and was doing better.
About 40 minutes ago an old friend posted some pictures of me and the guy with other friends before homecoming or something. And now I'm just a big mess. Dude was only 31.

Best wishes, KB. Had a similar thing happen today at the store. Saw my neighbor's kid and talked to him for a while, then told him to say hi to his dad for me. That's when I found out he died in August. Had no clue. We shoveled our older neighbor's driveways together a few times.

Credit card information stolen again ... $2000 in charges. This is like the third or fourth time in the past twelve months that this has happened. Goodness gracious.

Credit card information stolen again ... $2000 in charges. This is like the third or fourth time in the past twelve months that this has happened. Goodness gracious.

Man that sucks. I've had my bank card info stolen a couple of times. Luckily we caught it before they spent too much. Did they buy anything good? :alien:

Wow that's alot, your bank have any idea where it is happening?

Wow that's alot, your bank have any idea where it is happening?
Nope. Perhaps online shopping? Bought airline tickets through a third party booking site, and it's possible that is where it got pilfered because all the fraud popped up the next day. Otherwise, I am just an unlucky sumbeetch.

Man that sucks. I've had my bank card info stolen a couple of times. Luckily we caught it before they spent too much. Did they buy anything good? :alien:
Food and clothes. And the restaurant wasn't even high end ... so no, not really.

The saying "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" is so true in day to day life that its absurd sometimes.

The saying "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" is so true in day to day life that its absurd sometimes.
My mentor who passed away last summer used to say, "you buy them books and buy them books, and all they do is f%@$ the teacher."

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I was all excited this morning when I got to work. My new welding hood I ordered was sitting on my desk chair. I opened up the box and realized the hood was cracked, the auto dark lense was missing, and the head gear was missing. Thanks Praxair.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back