The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike I think you might of misread my weight I went from 213.2 to 212.8 or I sent you the wrong weight on accident.

Mike I think you might of misread my weight I went from 213.2 to 212.8 or I sent you the wrong weight on accident.

Opps I believe I was looking at an old image, correcting first post

My weakness is snack food, specifically chex mix bold party blend... I can go through a bag without even thinking.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

that stuff is DANGEROUS!!! So good.

I just had a two confidence inspiring comments: Just a few moments ago I was walking down the hallway when a teacher I haven't seen in a while waved hello as I passed, then she paused, turned around and said "Wow, you're really dropping the pounds. Looking good!" Then she winked and smiled. (and she's totally hot, so I kinda melted)

Earlier today, one of the office ladies who I'm fairly close with looked at me and said "You're not going to become a total prima donna as you continue to lose weight, right?"

I told her, I couldn't make any promises. She did not wink and smile at me.

I just had a two confidence inspiring comments: Just a few moments ago I was walking down the hallway when a teacher I haven't seen in a while waved hello as I passed, then she paused, turned around and said "Wow, you're really dropping the pounds. Looking good!" Then she winked and smiled. (and she's totally hot, so I kinda melted)

Earlier today, one of the office ladies who I'm fairly close with looked at me and said "You're not going to become a total prima donna as you continue to lose weight, right?"

I told her, I couldn't make any promises. She did not wink and smile at me.

way to go man, you are killing it, validation is awesome!

First post updated.

Had to remove a few people per their request and due to inactivity and have quite a few more that might have to be removed next week unless we get a weigh in done. Hang in there people!

Hey, I'm heading to Oregon in June but taking my scale with me. It is just now getting to where any loses will be permanent and it is worth it, just ask my knees. If you have come this far why not stay with it.

The next few weeks are going to be rough. Wife's birthday today = sushi tonight. Daughter's b-day Wednesday, Memorial Day, then my birthday, followed by a golf/buddy trip to Monterey the following weekend. Honestly, if I can just stay where I'm at through all of that, I should probably be happy.

Post outing weigh in tomorrow :)

Dropped 1 lb this week, I will glady take it as I didnt have the best week eating healthy thats for sure.

Good luck to all!

Going to the parents this past weekend and having birthday parties almost every week have been killing my good streak. I get down during the week and then Monday morning, boom, add a lb. oh well still feeling great and on a good trajectory from where I was. Good luck to everyone this week. Just think green :)

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

I dropped a little over 2 lbs. this week. I felt like I did pretty good. I had a few bad meals towards the end of the week that probably cost me a little better week, but I'll take it.

I lost a little over 3 pounds.. At the 30 Pound mark and honestly feeling as good as I have in sooo long. Walking the golf course I believe has made a big difference for me.

Congrats TH, 30 lbs is an awesome accomplishment!

This was my best week yet, and it's entirely due to exercise because I ate and drank like crap.

Congrats TH, 30 lbs is an awesome accomplishment!

This was my best week yet, and it's entirely due to exercise because I ate and drank like crap.

Thanks man! Really going well for me, still got a ways to go for my goal, but I am happy where I am right now

Great job TH, I gained two pounds this week, it was a blah week and just didn't feel it. I am going to start walking some golf courses in the next few weeks, and have rededicated myself so as TH says I'm going beastmode.

Great job TH, I gained two pounds this week, it was a blah week and just didn't feel it. I am going to start walking some golf courses in the next few weeks, and have rededicated myself so as TH says I'm going beastmode.

I took that from Mikedean! That is doing 2 workouts in a day.

Great job Th!

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Lost a whopping .2 this week. It was a weird week. I ate well and got 3 trainer rides in on my road bike, but was still up like 3 pounds by Saturday. I had to rally with a 25-mile road ride on Saturday and walking 18 on Sunday just to get back to where I was a week ago. It was probably one of the best workout weeks I've had during this process, but not a lot to show for it. Hopefully it will show up by next week if I keep doing the right things.

I've gone up 6.2 pounds the last two weeks (3.3 this week). Still down seven pounds overall but going the wrong way!

Continuing a theme....I gained this week, even though I felt it was a better week....all weird! But feeling good and looking fitter (I'm told) so just going to keep on pushing!

Still need some weights, will update the standings tomorrow at lunch

At 215, I'm down 11 from the beginning and my knees do appreciate it. Obviously, 210 would be even better but that last five is going to be tough.

I don't even want to think about the post outing weigh-in. I ate chocolate cake 3 out of the 5 nights I was there, and had french fries every chance I could. I am scared of the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back