Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a lot of toys for them. About 50 and here is Arrow with 5 or 6

799d5851bd1c0dee512735b50296be3c.jpg

Ellie is happy too

6a3a520bbf8c262427360c2687d01632.jpg

It's Christmas Eve and I should be going to bed excited for what tomorrow means but instead I'm on the floor laying next to one of my dogs. Her breathing is slowing and she hasn't moved in hours. When I laid down her tail did a little flick so she knows I'm here. I don't expect her to make through the night.

I've known this day was coming but it's so much harder than I thought. I told her to let go and move on. I just want her to find peace. At only 4 years old, cancer shouldn't even be a thought but it is. The vile disease moved in so quick there was nothing we could do for her.

Count your blessings. Hug your families a little more. Play fetch, go on a walk or just cuddle up next to your favorite pet. Life is way too short to miss the opportunities.
Sorry to hear this. Not that any time of year is good for this to happen, but right now is definitely not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's Christmas Eve and I should be going to bed excited for what tomorrow means but instead I'm on the floor laying next to one of my dogs. Her breathing is slowing and she hasn't moved in hours. When I laid down her tail did a little flick so she knows I'm here. I don't expect her to make through the night.

I've known this day was coming but it's so much harder than I thought. I told her to let go and move on. I just want her to find peace. At only 4 years old, cancer shouldn't even be a thought but it is. The vile disease moved in so quick there was nothing we could do for her.

Count your blessings. Hug your families a little more. Play fetch, go on a walk or just cuddle up next to your favorite pet. Life is way too short to miss the opportunities.

I am soooo sorry!

Im so sorry to hear this RT.
We are thinking about you.

757b7c4c0144ed434dfeebc42513f67e.jpg

A dog and his bone. Life is good for Hogan

I'm so sorry to hear this. I feel terrible for her and that you have to go through this on Christmas. I will definitely be thinking of you and your pup today.

She's like the kid that wakes you up at 6am to open stuff haha she's always so damn excited to open stuff. Forgive the holiday mess
dfb7ef54c3cf06efbd37fc2674868f1d.jpg

408ecec697d7a41d07abecced9dbff9e.jpg

51d694da026e8188ac05a62ef39de911.jpg

847b152876db04d3119e676a4aba061b.jpg

6a8660a5a640a3e9eb5647436a1b1c33.jpg

Best wishes, rtp.

All 3 are going to town on their new bones and toys.
7def5ac18c828dca85dac866ee51e813.jpg

I'm so sorry rt

So sorry RTP. Thinking about you today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to hear this, Ryan. Thinking of you this morning.

Merry Christmas all

f8e87b799bbbfb2f16ffd40fb4daaa4a.jpg

Sweet doll house there nerfny got you Dean.
Lexi looks happy as all heck. Give her a bone for me.

bc45eb056a99b3af20f3670753f63ad3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Chilling in the front yard. :)
2436a80453b320d83085ea527869ca03.jpg
046964eb3763813437be038bf6d382af.jpg
cddec75b14470c323951d030098ad2e3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Someone likes his Christmas present.
de16185fcaaa86628b96069d2f41555e.jpg
05ce7583f0c4e3c460e6bfb9eef6eef4.jpg

Someone likes his Christmas present.
de16185fcaaa86628b96069d2f41555e.jpg
05ce7583f0c4e3c460e6bfb9eef6eef4.jpg

I LOVE when dogs have the one blue eye. He's beautiful dude.

Arrow has defeated that big bad squeaky Super Man.
e972b0d564bb308cd98afd224b04872e.jpg

Not too long. He loves his squeaky toys.

Just a quick update while I get a second...

First off, thank you so much to those who are thinking of us! It means the world to me that people out there care. THP is the most special place and I couldn't be any more proud to be a part of it all.

Second, we had a small Christmas miracle. Boston, my Australian Shepherd, got me up at the standard 6:30am to let him out. I fully expected to find Sadie, the sheltie with cancer, dead where I left her last night. She wouldn't get up and come in my room so I said my goodbyes and went to sleep best I could. When Boston and I got up there she was awake, stretching and ready to go out with us. I couldn't believe my eyes. On multiple occasions last night it seemed she stopped breathing to the point where I would have to touch her and feel her lungs moving.

I don't think she has long as she's lost 5 pounds in a week. 5 pounds on a 25 pound dog is a lot.

Finally, I just hope she finds peace and doesn't suffer. The vet says she isn't suffering and her attitude today agrees with that. However, each day she sleeps a little more, moves a little less.

Again, thank you to everyone here. The posts and PMs have been amazing.

THP continues to amaze at every turn!

Ryan

That is great news. Enjoy the time, give the comfort and watch for the smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back