The Pizza Box Pizza?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Would you?
Bottom is grandma style. Middle is classic NY. Top is cheesy bread

Crust to pepperoni ratio could be better but, yes, I would.

of course I'd try that!

I’ll be the one who says no because it strikes me as one of those things where three great things combined results in something worse. I don’t think it would be better then the sum of its parts.

Yep!

Its pizza and looks good so yes.

I’ll be the one who says no because it strikes me as one of those things where three great things combined results in something worse. I don’t think it would be better then the sum of its parts.
Could not agree more. Now, if they put a pizza in a calzone, then I would be game. Or a garlic bread calzone 🤔

Not a fan of this or the garlic bread crust. Just make a good pie and I’m in; deep dish, thin, Chicago stuffed - enjoy them all

Not a fan of this or the garlic bread crust. Just make a good pie and I’m in; deep dish, thin, Chicago stuffed - enjoy them all
They did that.
One grandma
One classic
One garlic bread

Seems excessive but like... order it once and enjoy over a couple days right?

Seems excessive but like... order it once and enjoy over a couple days right?
You are allowed to invite friends Wardy😀

I'm in! Just wondering how to eat it, knife and fork or take off the shirt and try to grab it sammie style...

The Lactose Intolerance Council called. They have a new mascot.
Little much. One at a time is fine... :LOL:

Back