THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

Good god, Paddy. YOU ARE KILLING ME! :angry:

As one should! Well not Icons, but shoes definitely.

As for Tiger, its clear looking at this thread that it is an age thing. The kids (under 30) all love him and dont care what he does and the adults do. Makes all the sense in the world now. Less experience, usually less responsibility.

Do you think it's that way in the general public too?

BTW, I think that analysis is off base and just wrong.

But without going into another debate about it, I'll just agree to disagree.:bashful:

I kinda dig Dan Chopra's outfit today....

What is the projected cut line?

It looks like my Poulter pick wasnt such a good one :(.

THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

RxGus said:

I thought they just said as of now it's -1 If Westwoood goes even more nuts his last 3 holes it may be even par. Yikes
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-1, and poulter's in the cut right now...

Moore just had a double bogey, and it looks like right now he's putting 15' for bogey on a par 3...

Edit: Double bogey'd the par 3. +4 in four holes... ouch.

Moore just had a double bogey, and it looks like right now he's putting 15' for bogey on a par 3...

Edit: Double bogey'd the par 3. +4 in four holes... ouch.

I was afraid this was going to happen with him. I see this same thing happening with Allenby too. He is looking good right now but I just have a feeling he will have some major blow ups this weekend.

The projected cut line is now -2.

Edit: Now -1.

Last edited:
As one should! Well not Icons, but shoes definitely.

As for Tiger, its clear looking at this thread that it is an age thing. The kids (under 30) all love him and dont care what he does and the adults do. Makes all the sense in the world now. Less experience, usually less responsibility.

Couldn't disagree more.

I don't really agree with your age assumption. Yes, I am under 30 but I care what people do on the course I just don't think someone saying dammit is the end of the world. Yes, he does need to control his emotions a bit because watching him get upset can sort of ruin the experience because he can bring down a crowd fast. But the guy's every move is watched and scrutinized so we will almost always know if he says or does something inappropriate. I think that soemtimes people just overreact especially when it comes to the use of "bad words". Like many said these kids have heard these words before and you hear it at all sorts of different sporting events. And I do know golf is a 'gentelmens' sport but they are still human and have emotions.

Couldn't agree more.

Agh, my hope at the contest is done with Weir missing the cut. My only three left are guaranteed to have been picked by several others (O'Hair, Woods, Mickelson). Another day, another day.

Missed most of the round today, but nice leaderboard. It's cool seeing Francesco up at the top...

Soley because this morning I was watching the Italian tournament and was watching the group of Miguel A. Jimenez and Francesco's brother, Edoardo Molinari.

But these scores are outrageous.

I'm waiting for that tournament were -1 or -2 wins the tournament or something....Will I have to wait until St. Andrews?

And rough week for my favorite Golfers...Poulter and Villegas MC...Ouch.

^ At least JB Holmes is keeping our Cobra hopes alive.

I would love to see Luke Donald rally to win this thing, his iron shots were so pretty today.
Also rooting hard for Ryan Moore and Freddie Jacobson, but I don't see it happening.

But these scores are outrageous.

I'm waiting for that tournament were -1 or -2 wins the tournament or something....Will I have to wait until St. Andrews?

The only tournament like that anymore is the US Open. And even taht is not really the win usually

^ At least JB Holmes is keeping our Cobra hopes alive.

I would love to see Luke Donald rally to win this thing, his iron shots were so pretty today.
Also rooting hard for Ryan Moore and Freddie Jacobson, but I don't see it happening.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening with Ryan Moore either.

and I really hope tiger does well. Hopefully he'll be in a good mood when he shows up at my course on monday.

Why isnt this on tv? Its not on the GC right now and I cant find it anywhere else either. Lame.

Sometimes its still on the GC for the early coverage. But anyway, Phils on FIRE! Three birds on five holes.

Phil then proceeded to hit the first one at 6 off to the right into the "unknown".

Made a nice recovery from there it seems; played par (4)

Back