LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Project X Experience with Mizuno

@thewilderside Do you see yourself investing in more Project X or Mizuno gear in the near future?
Unfortunately my golf budget is pretty limited but when it comes time the simple answer is yes. I love the 921 line of irons and what I saw yesterday out of the STZ was super exciting. Same for Project X, if the RDX Blue continues to perform next year I will finally feel like I know what shaft works for me and would stick it in any new driver.

Safe travels and nice follow.

@thewilderside the warehouse looked like it had a lot of stock but was it mentioned how much more there would have been without the pandemic? Was there a lot of empty space that we didnt see? What capacity are they running at?

One last question, the new MP line is due for release in February, will the PX LS and IO be offered as a no upcharge shaft option? @Vosh68 @JB @+7 KPTT

@thewilderside the warehouse looked like it had a lot of stock but was it mentioned how much more there would have been without the pandemic? Was there a lot of empty space that we didnt see? What capacity are they running at?

One last question, the new MP line is due for release in February, will the PX LS and IO be offered as a no upcharge shaft option? @Vosh68 @JB @+7 KPTT

No, but they are close to being caught up.
As for the second part, we were asked not to give specifics on shaft options in full, but coming soon.

Enjoy your travels home thinking about all that just went down!

Great follow. Enjoyed seeing the warehouse and club building process.

What a great experience and an excellent follow. Thanks to everyone for the pictures. The warehouse and build process were really interesting.

Not going to lie the fact that THP is able to do a flight/hotel/club for 18 holes with dinner just has to make you feel like a $1M bucks!

That is literally celebrity kinda stuff ! add in VIP Access and wow -

@thewilderside Do you see yourself investing in more Project X or Mizuno gear in the near future?

I know that when i did the Mizuno / Shaft experience i cannot stop with the love for Mizuno and I was a pretty big OEM guy of other brand. Seeing the club building in USA makes me want to give them an order to process and zoom down that slide!

What an amazing Experience, thanks for taking the time to share with the rest of us, and safe travels home! :drinks:

Not going to lie the fact that THP is able to do a flight/hotel/club for 18 holes with dinner just has to make you feel like a $1M bucks!

That is literally celebrity kinda stuff ! add in VIP Access and wow -
We really wanted it to be special from top to bottom. Flight, Hotel, Golf, playing with two industry people one from shaft and one from club side. Tour of a facility, top notch accommodations and amazing food and drinks. Something that someone will remember for years.

Unfortunately my golf budget is pretty limited but when it comes time the simple answer is yes. I love the 921 line of irons and what I saw yesterday out of the STZ was super exciting. Same for Project X, if the RDX Blue continues to perform next year I will finally feel like I know what shaft works for me and would stick it in any new driver.

It is awesome that you are seeing the benefits of the new driver already!

I know that when i did the Mizuno / Shaft experience i cannot stop with the love for Mizuno and I was a pretty big OEM guy of other brand. Seeing the club building in USA makes me want to give them an order to process and zoom down that slide!

Totally this! I can't stop thinking about new Mizuno spiraling their way toward me!

Breakfast20211119_083015.jpg

Now lunch 🤣
16373378886062401519644487863353.jpg

Safe travels! What a fun follow! Had to be an absolute treat to get a one in one and pick those guys’s brains. It was a blast to follow!

@thewilderside Youve forced the Superspeed sticks to come out of the corner.

Well I've got a little over an hour before boarding so it seems like the opportune time for the appreciation post that will fall short of how I actually feel no matter how long it is.

I'll start with @+7 KPTT who I met the first night and made me feel like I was catching up with a buddy I haven't seen in years. He really is one of us, just with a cooler job and more golf ability than many of us. Our adventure across the road to Paddy's was something I just won't ever forget. To get to hang with him like some random buddy when he is who he is really speaks to his personality. He was so down to earth which, given what he does and who he knows, is unbelievable unless you experience it. To be that young, and already where he is the sky's just the limit for him. I doubt he ever finds himself up in the northeast but I'd gladly knock back a few more bourbons with him. Playing golf and riding along with him yesterday was such a treat. I know it's repetitive but I literally felt like I was playing a round back home with my buddies, just if they were really good 😆

I got to meet @Vosh68 the next morning and he was just as chill as Keenan. Whereas Keenan is a smarter and better golfing version of myself 10 years ago, Vosh is more relatable to current me, just also with a way cooler job and more golf ability. I can definitely relate to the little one at home and how that cramps golfing time 😆. His knowledge of the whole process for Mizuno is mind blowing. He's that type who's forgotten more than most of us will ever know but knows how to articulate it in a way that even hacker like myself can understand. His golf game is next level as well. He's just so steady, and like I said yesterday he's not the slouch off the tee he might try to make you think (consider yourself warned 😆)

Playing with both guys yesterday was such a blast. I mentioned yesterday I fought the shanks with my irons off and on all day, but despite that (which at times would really put me in a sour mood) I just couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. As embarrassing as it was I never felt down on myself at any point and that was 100% thanks to the vibe they both put out there.

Last but far from least is the dynamic duo of @JB and behind the scenes @GolferGal. JB's ability to put you at ease in the midst of the company you're keeping is next level. He greeted me at the resort upon arrival and I just instantly felt mostly at ease. Hearing those three guys just talk golf industry shop is something I could just do all day every day. The community they've built is simply next level and the opportunities they present to everyday Hackers like us can't he understated. The things I've been so fortunate to experience since joining this community are literally mind blowing.

I also want to thank all of you guys for following along. I hate that I had my phone die on course and couldn't provide my own content but your kind words on bringing you along mean the world to me.

To summarize this ramble I just have to say thank you (as inadequate as it feels) one more time to @JB @GolferGal @Vosh68 and @+7 KPTT for a trip that I will never forget and will come back to this thread often to relive.

Well I've got a little over an hour before boarding so it seems like the opportune time for the appreciation post that will fall short of how I actually feel no matter how long it is.

I'll start with @+7 KPTT who I met the first night and made me feel like I was catching up with a buddy I haven't seen in years. He really is one of us, just with a cooler job and more golf ability than many of us. Our adventure across the road to Paddy's was something I just won't ever forget. To get to hang with him like some random buddy when he is who he is really speaks to his personality. He was so down to earth which, given what he does and who he knows, is unbelievable unless you experience it. To be that young, and already where he is the sky's just the limit for him. I doubt he ever finds himself up in the northeast but I'd gladly knock back a few more bourbons with him. Playing golf and riding along with him yesterday was such a treat. I know it's repetitive but I literally felt like I was playing a round back home with my buddies, just if they were really good 😆

I got to meet @Vosh68 the next morning and he was just as chill as Keenan. Whereas Keenan is a smarter and better golfing version of myself 10 years ago, Vosh is more relatable to current me, just also with a way cooler job and more golf ability. I can definitely relate to the little one at home and how that cramps golfing time 😆. His knowledge of the whole process for Mizuno is mind blowing. He's that type who's forgotten more than most of us will ever know but knows how to articulate it in a way that even hacker like myself can understand. His golf game is next level as well. He's just so steady, and like I said yesterday he's not the slouch off the tee he might try to make you think (consider yourself warned 😆)

Playing with both guys yesterday was such a blast. I mentioned yesterday I fought the shanks with my irons off and on all day, but despite that (which at times would really put me in a sour mood) I just couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face. As embarrassing as it was I never felt down on myself at any point and that was 100% thanks to the vibe they both put out there.

Last but far from least is the dynamic duo of @JB and behind the scenes @GolferGal. JB's ability to put you at ease in the midst of the company you're keeping is next level. He greeted me at the resort upon arrival and I just instantly felt mostly at ease. Hearing those three guys just talk golf industry shop is something I could just do all day every day. The community they've built is simply next level and the opportunities they present to everyday Hackers like us can't he understated. The things I've been so fortunate to experience since joining this community are literally mind blowing.

I also want to thank all of you guys for following along. I hate that I had my phone die on course and couldn't provide my own content but your kind words on bringing you along mean the world to me.

To summarize this ramble I just have to say thank you (as inadequate as it feels) one more time to @JB @GolferGal @Vosh68 and @+7 KPTT for a trip that I will never forget and will come back to this thread often to relive.
Bravo!

Back