The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Review

I have the Eyeline mirror and I have been using it with the Puttout mat and trainer. Its a great combination for it all!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 5
I have the Eyeline mirror and I have been using it with the Puttout mat and trainer. Its a great combination for it all!
I need this setup!

Snow day? No school?

PuttOut time. STILL the best putting training aid out there IMO.

Never thought I was a good putter because of my set up and pace problems. Been working on set up and found a grip and stance that works. Now I just have to continue to work on being consistent with my set up. But a good pace was non-existent. I recently won a PuttOUT from THP (thanks THP) and have been addicted to it. Found that my alignment works but is not perfect and pace still is missing. I haven’t been able to get a putt to stick in the magnetic hole after two weeks but realize most of my putts have been good enough to drop. Recently I’ve taken it out to the course putting green and have contests with my golf group. Not too many successful putts but a lot of interest in the PuttOUT. Most that have tried it like if.

Pretty sure this is my next golf purchase.

Just bought one from Amazon. Thanks for the bump @Howzat!

Played a few holes sunday and I tell you what....I finally felt comfortable over a putt for the first time in I don't know how long. This mat, trainer, and the eyeline mirror has really helped me so far. My setup and my roll is so much better its actually fun again. Next is working on speed/pace when the temps outside start to climb a little.

Great investment for sure

Played a few holes sunday and I tell you what....I finally felt comfortable over a putt for the first time in I don't know how long. This mat, trainer, and the eyeline mirror has really helped me so far. My setup and my roll is so much better its actually fun again. Next is working on speed/pace when the temps outside start to climb a little.

Great investment for sure

Good to hear!

I got mine in yesterday and hit a few putts on it last night. I was pretty sure it was broken, but apparently it works, I’m just not that good at putting. ?

a87e409da6702cecd592fed7af008ca2.jpg

And yes I did actually putt that in the micro target, not place it there.

I’ve had this in my office for a couple of day now, and thus far I’m a convert.

The simplicity of this gadget is great. Just get it in the target. It’s harder than it looks from all over. I’ve been practicing 7’ and 8’ putts mostly. I’m very much looking forward to getting this on the practice green next time I get out to play. I think this will help me adjust to different green speeds better than I currently do.

I love mine, I tell myself I am just going to roll a few and next thing I know it has been 10 minutes and I have yet to get one to stick.

Better than sitting my butt on the couch that is for sure and an addictive device.

I love mine, I tell myself I am just going to roll a few and next thing I know it has been 10 minutes and I have yet to get one to stick.

Better than sitting my butt on the couch that is for sure and an addictive device.

Definitely addicting and humbling considering my 6 yo got 2 to stick before I did. I've probably got 4 or so since from inside 10'.

Definitely addicting and humbling considering my 6 yo got 2 to stick before I did. I've probably got 4 or so since from inside 10'.

Humbling is a good word. Ive been trying to get more than 1 to stick from 7’ and just not quite there.

I’ve had the habit in the past of just putting ball after ball and not really focusing, I find that I focus a lot more with this. I only putt one ball and then rake it back and try again. It lets me repeat my setup and pre-shot routine for every putt.

I have only had it a short while, but I have literally made 1 (one) stick and it was from 2 feet.... I need to move mine as there is 3" of break in the last foot. Floor is definitely not level there.

I have only had it a short while, but I have literally made 1 (one) stick and it was from 2 feet.... I need to move mine as there is 3" of break in the last foot. Floor is definitely not level there.
Yeah, there is a "grain" in my carpet but you can play it. Lol

I find the frustrated ‘I’m done with this $hit’ one-armed swipe to be more successful than the ‘ok I’m really going to concentrate’ on this attempt in getting them to stick.

I can’t wait for the Nor’easters to stop so I can see if and how this practice translates to the golf course.

I find the frustrated ‘I’m done with this $hit’ one-armed swipe to be more successful than the ‘ok I’m really going to concentrate’ on this attempt in getting them to stick.

I can’t wait for the Nor’easters to stop so I can see if and how this practice translates to the golf course.
You talking about your wedge or your putter?

Tell me about it we're supposed to get 12 to 20 inches tonight into Tues.
I feel like I'm never going to get on a real course.

I can't wait for my putt out to arrive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My putt out has arrived and I Love but am frustrated that I can't seem to get over to stay lol. I will get one to sit in the hole for 1 sec before it pops out.

I can see how its helping me adjust the speed of my putt.

My girlfriend was like "What is that" with skeptical eyes but then I had her try it and she loves it too.

Love it so far.

And got one in from 5’. 1st one I have got to stick from more than 2’.

2ed6bd447853f6e85c616b1bfbd2e8c9.jpg

FINALLY! only took me about 60 tries from 3 feet. But you gotta start somewhere.
a2ad776d108787579cbba07e397202d8.jpg

Just received mine today and tonight I officially begin my test of patience with it. Might try putting from a foot or two away to get the hang of it before working on the 4-6 footers.

I was showing this to my coach & a friend during a simulator round. Had it set up off to the side, & the floor was uneven so there was a 4 inch break from around 10 feet. Damn if I didn't pop the second one in from 10 feet! Of course their reaction was "OK, that doesn't look too hard."

Just received mine today and tonight I officially begin my test of patience with it. Might try putting from a foot or two away to get the hang of it before working on the 4-6 footers.
In my opinion it's harder closer in.

Back