The River TV Show <Spoilers>

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Anyone anticipating this show as much as I am? Looks prety bad arse and it's another Spielberg production and is co-written by the producers of the Paranormal Activity films.

is it bad that I don't even know what the show is?

is it bad that I don't even know what the show is?

Even if you had seen the commercials you wouldn't know what it is, which is why I am not interested in it.

I'm gonna check this one out. I need a good new show.

Yeah I think this looks interesting. Unlike these other two turds Ive heard of it. Wtc When does it come on? Tonight?

I'm extremely interested in this show but I'll have to dvr it and watch it later as Erin doesn't do scary stuff.

2 hour premier tonight on ABC starting at 9
Yeah I think this looks interesting. Unlike these other two turds Ive heard of it. Wtc When does it come on? Tonight?

I've never heard of it either. When does it start? Who is in it?

EDIT: 1 minute too slow! But who is in it? Anyone we have heard of?

This is the paranormal activity peoples show, correct?

The wife will not watch this one.

I have seen dozens of commercials for it, but still have no idea what it is about. Any ideas?

I might give it a shot. I missed the boat on Alcatraz so far. Been trying to catch up but it hasn't worked. Perhaps I'll DVR tonight

glad you guys have the same tv taste as me

I'm extremely interested in this show but I'll have to dvr it and watch it later as Erin doesn't do scary stuff.

OP skim shady!

This is the paranormal activity peoples show, correct?

Looked like Lost 2.0 to me. Never liked lost so I'll probably skip this one

I may have been page raped. Does anyone know what it is actually about? I have seen dozens of commercials and have no clue.

2 hour premier tonight on ABC starting at 9
Gonna be missing this since New Girl and NCIS: LA come on at 8 (Central time).

The River was originally set to be a movie when Spielberg and co. decided to make it a tv series.

In a nut shell.....guy and family go to work along the river....guy disappears....family looks for him....river does creepy things

I have seen dozens of commercials for it, but still have no idea what it is about. Any ideas?

This guy goes missing in the amazon for unknown reasons and then they get a signal he may be alive. His family goes after him. Everything is not quite as it seems. There are a bunch shenanigans. It's scary.

I may have been page raped. Does anyone know what it is actually about? I have seen dozens of commercials and have no clue.

Thanks guys. I will DVR it and check it out B/C the wife doesn't do scary.

Back