balcones-rumble-cask-reserve-spirit.jpg

Not technically rum by definition, but close, and delicious.

Finally cracked this open last night.... not bad with some Sunkist

1589570059350.png

is it 4pm yet? Bumbu XO was on sale so why not, it is completely diffferent than the regular imo. To me it is much more like a traditional Carribean rum, not as sweet and does not have the Caramel taste that stands out in the regular.

is it 4pm yet? Bumbu XO was on sale so why not, it is completely diffferent than the regular imo. To me it is much more like a traditional Carribean rum, not as sweet and does not have the Caramel taste that stands out in the regular.
My father in law stole my bottle. I’m not happy.

My father in law stole my bottle. I’m not happy.

A lot of folks don't care for the orginal due to it's flavor ( I love it with a cigar) but the XO is next level when you are in the mood for not so sweet. Actually it is time to pour one...excuse me.

A lot of folks don't care for the orginal due to it's flavor ( I love it with a cigar) but the XO is next level when you are in the mood for not so sweet. Actually it is time to pour one...excuse me.
It’s the original he stole, he’s in love with the caramel flavor, and I’m left upset haha

It’s the original he stole, he’s in love with the caramel flavor, and I’m left upset haha

I had a couple of bottles in South Carolina when we did the unofficial outing and several people who were whisky drinkers tried it and loved it, now I won't say they were already pissed but maybe a little lubricated.

I had a couple of bottles in South Carolina when we did the unofficial outing and several people who were whisky drinkers tried it and loved it, now I won't say they were already pissed but maybe a little lubricated.
It’s greeeeeat

Yum Yum Rum Rum Yum Yum.

I am about to topple this last bit of Oakheart, then probably switching to diesel aka Kraken.
Don’t besmirch my Kraken.

alcohol percentage = diesel.
There is nothing about Kraken I dislike.
She’s a beautiful woman who scares the **** out of you in the morning.

Back