Shipping notice received! So friggin excited.

I’m going to need you fellas to do some testing outdoors and at the range once this arrives. This will be the kicker if I pull the trigger. It may cause me to move to a house that has a big enough area.

I’m going to need you fellas to do some testing outdoors and at the range once this arrives. This will be the kicker if I pull the trigger. It may cause me to move to a house that has a big enough area.
Range on grass or just mats and sunlight?

We've already been told avoid grass 😉

UPS Tracking number received. Lots of testing coming.

Another FedEx update received, coming tomorrow!! Friday to Monday and now tomorrow (Saturday). The suspense is killing me!

Attachments

• 3a4a1acf-3765-4270-9c9f-9204613695a1_69958243202738.gif
    3a4a1acf-3765-4270-9c9f-9204613695a1_69958243202738.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Another FedEx update received, coming tomorrow!! Friday to Monday and now tomorrow (Saturday). The suspense is killing me!
What time should I be there? 😂

Did you order directly from Skytrak? I did the preorder on their site, but my shipping is coming from UPS scheduled for next week. Wish it was FedEx 😆

Mine was stuck in the “Label created” phase for 2 days, but just checked and now it’s with UPS and says “on its way”! Estimated delivery is Wednesday. Let’s gooooo

@jpotas we are still waiting for you!!! I’m waiting to complete my purchase!!!

Back