The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Shipping notice received! So friggin excited.

I’m going to need you fellas to do some testing outdoors and at the range once this arrives. This will be the kicker if I pull the trigger. It may cause me to move to a house that has a big enough area.

I’m going to need you fellas to do some testing outdoors and at the range once this arrives. This will be the kicker if I pull the trigger. It may cause me to move to a house that has a big enough area.
Range on grass or just mats and sunlight?

We've already been told avoid grass 😉

UPS Tracking number received. Lots of testing coming.

Another FedEx update received, coming tomorrow!! Friday to Monday and now tomorrow (Saturday). The suspense is killing me!

Attachments

• 3a4a1acf-3765-4270-9c9f-9204613695a1_69958243202738.gif
    3a4a1acf-3765-4270-9c9f-9204613695a1_69958243202738.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Another FedEx update received, coming tomorrow!! Friday to Monday and now tomorrow (Saturday). The suspense is killing me!
What time should I be there? 😂

Did you order directly from Skytrak? I did the preorder on their site, but my shipping is coming from UPS scheduled for next week. Wish it was FedEx 😆

Mine was stuck in the “Label created” phase for 2 days, but just checked and now it’s with UPS and says “on its way”! Estimated delivery is Wednesday. Let’s gooooo

@jpotas we are still waiting for you!!! I’m waiting to complete my purchase!!!

Back