This right here tells me I would not use it for my travels. I have to slide the clubs into the opening on top.
Probably right in that it may not be geared towards the heavy traveler for clubs.
In the video it looks like Brad is using the SL2 which is a decent full size stand bag-the size of any other quality stand bag. Doesn't seem to have a problem loading it up.How many golfers travel with a staff bag or big cart bag?

In the video it looks like Brad is using the SL2 which is a decent full size stand bag-the size of any other quality stand bag. Doesn't seem to have a problem loading it up.How many golfers travel with a staff bag or big cart bag?
Im not sure its the bag size, but even Brad says "for the one or two times a year" so it is the more casual traveler.
I happen to think the roller bag is fantastic with the shoe pocket and its a travel bag that would fit a few of my friends.

Im totally into it as a roller bag because I love the shoe compartment they did.

It’s so versatile it’s silly

Pretty interesting idea. Will be interesting to see some longer term reviews sometime next year.

I think the MUT bag is super cool. As others have mentioned I'd really want to see the padding,etc. I don't think the price is crazy compared to what we see from Stitch normally. But my question is why? Normally we have a carry on and a golf bag when traveling. This does both but doesn't at the same time so its either one or the other 🤷‍♂️
This was my thought. If you're traveling and need both functions, you need both (2) bags. This is the price of 2 bags, but can only be one at a time. So you'll still need another bag. Which means I'm out.

It's a cool concept though.

even with the 40% off ($298) I still dont see this as something id want even tho I am in the market for a new travel bag. My travel cases have always been hard top for protection so im genuinely not sure how well a torsion bar works for protection

Stitch also does not cover return shipping so I dont think this is something I want to gamble on.

This is arriving from HQ today and I cannot wait to see it in hand!

I love Stitch. I own an SL2, and a bunch of apparel. All great quality. I like the innovation in the bags but feel like most seem larger than I need or are over- engineered.
I feel like they are taking swings and hittings the ball. I suspect they will hit a homer soon.

This was my thought. If you're traveling and need both functions, you need both (2) bags. This is the price of 2 bags, but can only be one at a time. So you'll still need another bag. Which means I'm out.

It's a cool concept though.
I liked this reply. Had a Shark Tank quality to it.

Will get some pics tomorrow, but in hand this is way cooler than the release info made it seem.

We will be giving one of these away on social media next week

We will be giving one of these away on social media next week
I cannot say enough how big time that is. I need to get some pics taken. In hand this is a tank, and way more capable of being both bag and club bag than I really expected it to be. It’s getting it’s first travel for clothes in a couple days!

This is very interesting and very cool.

Very cool thought. Would have to see it and feel it and know what kind of protective foam is on it if any before I ever threw my clubs in there though.

This is pretty damn slick. Really smart idea. Very curious on this, and like others have noted, wonder how it will hold up over time.

Curious for those of you whom have used this bag for flying with clubs, how is it holding up?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Curious for those of you whom have used this bag for flying with clubs, how is it holding up?

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
I only used it for a single trip, but it worked rather well.

I only used it for a single trip, but it worked rather well.
Thanks JB. My subtle patriot bag has not held up well so considering this but also strongly leaning towards the Sun Mountain club glider.

Thanks JB. My subtle patriot bag has not held up well so considering this but also strongly leaning towards the Sun Mountain club glider.
If you fly with clubs frequently I wouldn’t pick any of those but the CaddyDaddy First Class which costs less and is awesome and has a killer warranty

the MUT is great for what it is.

Back