This is pretty darn cool and innovative. I love my SL2 and UGB from Stitch.

Yea, this is really cool. Will be curious to see how people like them when they put them to use

Great write up @Jman
Had no idea what MUT stood for, but it makes good sense

This is an extremely clever idea.

Genius product!! And another great review!

I love Stitch and use their stand bag and a bunch of their apparel. This is truly a great idea. I often need more than a smaller roller bag. And occasionally I need a club travel bag. The price stops me cold. However, Stitch has great sales. I rarely buy any of their stuff at full price. I can wait em out. And if it doesn't go on sale I can live without it or I can buy two bags and probably still have money left over.

Not sure I need an all-in-one bag, but this thing seems pretty awesome especially for folks who don’t have a ton of extra space.

I like the innovation. The pricetag would give me heartburn, though.

I have a soft sided golf travel bag, it rolls up into a form smaller than a carryon bag for storage.

I have many carryon bags. All with 4 swivel wheels which is much easier to get around the airport.

I just can't see myself using this bag when not travelling with golf clubs. The durability would have to be vastly superior to other golf travel bags on the market to justify the cost here.

Pretty cool idea for sure, I'm a big fan of the separate shoe compartment. Not sure how much use I would get out of the golf travel bag side of this.

I like that it transforms just not sure how it saves a bag. You still need 2 bags when traveling with clubs. I'm sure since it's stitch it is amazing quality just not sure I'd use it.

I read they are opening a store in Dallas. Wish they had one near their NC office.This would be an item I would want to see before I bought one. I understand the thought that it might not be great at both functions. Their ideas are out of the box and they charge for the innovation. I guess in this case it's in the box. LOL

If I traveled for golf more often I would 100% get this bag. Seems like a really cool idea

Great idea and 2 in 1 makes a lot of sense until the other bag needed for everything else. No brainer tossing 1/4th the cost at much better protection and then storing it until used again.

It's not for looks and convenience for me, it's for protection. It's the bag handlers that I worry about. Even the extra padding, stiff arm, and other protective items I add around the clubs in a dedicated club travel bag still get concerned. This wouldn't even get a second thought.

I'm not the intended market for this, but I do think it's pretty cool.

very cool idea and I like the concept of this but I question overall if it is that useful. i know it will be great quality as everything is with Stitch but as a travel bag I think I would invest elsewhere. For a carry on I would buy some of the other stitch bags before this one.

Overall I think you can find a better travel bag for cheaper or a better carry on for cheaper.

Like some have mentioned already if you do use the MUT as a golf travel bag then you will still need other luggage now for a weekend getaway or golf specific trip

Respect for continuously defying the logic in bags... i am happy to have a 4 bag roller and a golf travel bag... not sure the 2/1 is a compelling purchase...

Weight of the bag as a carryon? kudos to the concept, but not needed in my day to day.

It's pretty cool to have a 2-1 but if you are traveling on a golf trip you would need two bags anyways. One for clubs and one for carry on. So would one get two of these?

This was kind of my thought also. I do like it and may get one but you still need two bags for a golf trip.

I love the concept.... the price tag is tough to swallow.... but Stitch definitely makes great stuff.

Just saw that each purchase includes a torsion bar... doesn't make it cheap, but definitely helps.

I would have to see in person as that seems like a lot of material to have bunched up at the bottom of the duffel. It is interesting I will give them that.

Really cool dual purpose bag! Have loved my UGB so I have no doubt the quality is there with this one!

Very innovative and looks good. Not sure i would be a buyer of that though. If you are traveling you still need another bag.

Glad everyone has enjoyed this one. It was fun to write.

I 1000% will get one. It’s a must have for me.

Im totally into it as a roller bag because I love the shoe compartment they did.

If I didn't already have a couple of good travel covers for my golf bag, and a number of carry-on bags, I'd be all over this. Great concept. Just not $500 worthy FOR ME.

Im totally into it as a roller bag because I love the shoe compartment they did.

This right here tells me I would not use it for my travels. I have to slide the clubs into the opening on top. I think the duffel is a nice idea and agree about the shoes but as a golf travel bag I don't like it.

1667324559356.png

This right here tells me I would not use it for my travels. I have to slide the clubs into the opening on top. I think the duffel is a nice idea and agree about the shoes but as a golf travel bag I don't like it.

View attachment 9132573
Probably right in that it may not be geared towards the heavy traveler for clubs.

Back