The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Wow some awesome teams picked there. The MC just seams that much more real now the teams are picked. I think im going to have to support #TeamHackers and my man Golferbest. Also the vine king is in that team, Nates vines FTW. Hackers by name not by play though. :D Team THP a close second.
The King of Vines. Ha-Ha. Thank you. I pound them out as they come to me. A good one coming up tomorrow for Cleveland/Srixon that is setting the stage for more to come. Appreciate you watching 'em! I am still sad that BatDad has left but I'm getting better. He provided me a lot of inspiration. I hope he comes back.

Welcome to the team. I think that takes us to 2 fans now! We will be the underdogs in this event which is fine and dandy. If you like rooting for underdogs that win, well then, let's write the story together.

One thing I promise to the #HackersBackers you will not have to see me in a dress again, unless of course that gets us more #HackersBackers in that case its good that I live in SF then right?

#HackersBackers: One who roots for the quiet underdog boldly and proudly, while knowing the whole time they support the future #THPMC winners.

How are you guys claiming to be underdogs already? From what I can tell you've got a pretty solid team.

How are you guys claiming to be underdogs already? From what I can tell you've got a pretty solid team.

Shhhhh thats a secret Smithfaced.

Thought that was an interesting take as well. I don't see any big underdogs right now.

Well, they have me...so they are an underdog. I'm 0-3 in the Morgan Cup, don't-ya-know.

We never let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

I have looked at the groupings and I don't think there is any underdogs. I think its pretty even across for everyone.

I wanna grow up to be just like you guys! The whole thing is pretty inspiring, providing me extra incentive to improve my game. Going to back Team Albatross.

Thats what I wanna hear Deuce!!! Glad to see our Fan Base is growing now. I mean how can we lose when we have a Canadian in charge of us right?
I wanna grow up to be just like you guys! The whole thing is pretty inspiring, providing me extra incentive to improve my game. Going to back Team Albatross.

We all make mistakes growing up. Hopefully it will be a learning experience for you. :beauty:

Love all the early support for each of the 5 teams and the event itself!

We all make mistakes growing up. Hopefully it will be a learning experience for you. :beauty:

I love how competitive all the teams are already! Come july we are in for one heck of an event and I truly hope everyone brinfs their best game! This years Morgan Cup will be the most competitive ever! LOVE IT

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

You just made me a Oklahoma State fan...... Go Cowboys!

You are no longer invited to TX/OU weekend now. Geeze, way to mess up a good story.

Team Hackers always has low support form the fan base. It was low 2 years ago and again last year. Fact. That equals underdogs in my book. We will relish in that role this year!

You are no longer invited to TX/OU weekend now. Geeze, way to mess up a good story.

Team Hackers always has low support form the fan base. It was low 2 years ago and again last year. Fact. That equals underdogs in my book. We will relish in that role this year!

Okay fine you guys are underdogs. Am I invited again?

Whether you are a #HackersBackers, a #DotComrade, a #ParadisePal, an #AlbatrossAlly, or a #THPTeamster, any support for this great event is very appreciated. In the end, one team will raise the trophy, but 40 guys are going to have the time of their lives and come away better for having experienced the #THPMC, so there are no losers in this bunch.

Whether you are a #HackersBackers, a #DotComrade, a #ParadisePal, an #AlbatrossAlly, or a #THPTeamster, any support for this great event is very appreciated. In the end, one team will raise the trophy, but 40 guys are going to have the time of their lives and come away better for having experienced the #THPMC, so there are no losers in this bunch.

Love the names. Like the post. Great message there Neb.

I have looked at the groupings and I don't think there is any underdogs. I think its pretty even across for everyone.

Have you seen my swing lately? :beat-up: Or is it just my way off throwing off the competition? :banana:

Have you seen my swing lately? :beat-up: Or is it just my way off throwing off the competition? :banana:

Hey is winter time I imagine everyone is a little rusty now.

Team Paradise has a couple pant wearers on staff. Do I see a Castor / Mmaynard11 pairing? So pumped...I am having difficulty concentrating and sleep hasn't came easy. I literally want to work on my game all night long.

Back