The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Would anybody be kind enough to throw up a link to last years MC coverage? Would love to get a peek at the epicness you guys will be encountering.

Looks like Team Albatross is the early favorite haha. Anyone who loves poutine is a Canadian in my books.

Loving all the excitement in here today, it is pretty cool to see the teams announced and seeing all the sponsors behind everyone's name. Enjoy the ride fellas!

Smooth, Round 3 will show you 100% what it's all about. If you have time watch them all, but the final round is something special.

Smooth, Round 3 will show you 100% what it's all about. Of you have time watch them all, but the final round is something special.

Thank you sir.

No problemo.

Smooth, Round 3 will show you 100% what it's all about. If you have time watch them all, but the final round is something special.

It truly is powerful stuff!

Have already watched these again this week for the umpteenth time since like September. It is so freaking amazing what you see each time. This should be part of everyone's prep. Bad day at the range? Watch the cup. Bad day at the office? Watch the cup. Don't think you can do it? Watch the cup. Worried about what will happen in July? Watch the cup. New here and wonder what all these golf obsessed guys are talking about? Watch the cup.

Watch and learn. Those that came before us set the tone for all of this. Think about it.

JM

Have already watched these again this week for the umpteenth time since like September. It is so freaking amazing what you see each time. This should be part of everyone's prep. Bad day at the range? Watch the cup. Bad day at the office? Watch the cup. Don't think you can do it? Watch the cup. Worried about what will happen in July? Watch the cup. New here and wonder what all these golf obsessed guys are talking about? Watch the cup.

Watch and learn. Those that came before us set the tone for all of this. Think about it.

JM

Dude...

Be honest...

You like seeing me in yellow shorts.

:alien:

Dude...

Be honest...

You like seeing me in yellow shorts.

:alien:

This is a truth I am just now admitting to myself. I tried to grow a beard too but it just wouldn't fill in.

JM

Wait, that was supposed to be a PM....

JM

Wow some awesome teams picked there. The MC just seams that much more real now the teams are picked. I think im going to have to support #TeamHackers and my man Golferbest. Also the vine king is in that team, Nates vines FTW. Hackers by name not by play though. :D Team THP a close second.

Wow some awesome teams picked there. The MC just seams that much more real now the teams are picked. I think im going to have to support #TeamHackers and my man Golferbest. Also the vine king is in that team, Nates vines FTW. Hackers by name not by play though. :D Team THP a close second.

Wooooooo, Team Hackers has a fan! :banana:

Wooooooo, Team Hackers has a fan! :banana:

2 or 3 more and we will have a club. Need to finish shedding a few pounds for the t shirt pics :thumbup:

2 or 3 more and we will have a club. Need to finish shedding a few pounds for the t shirt pics :thumbup:
Team THP will take you as you are, no poundage to shed to be part of our team. Come join our family!

I'm fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lopsta5 is a Hacker Backer! Welcome to THE team.

JM

Team THP will take you as you are, no poundage to shed to be part of our team. Come join our family!

Untill the Thursday of the event every team has my support. There are 40 of us working toward a common goal. To get our games to a point where this event is challenging, fun and a fierce competition. I have a little extra love for team Thp because without all you do and help around here this would jist be a regular golf forum. All of you on that team contribute sooo much here and I appreciate it verh much. However, come thursday when practice rounds are being played pretty sure every ounce of sweat and support will go to my captain's and our team to be the ones taking the "champagne shower" come Sundaay

Back