JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Would you do it?

IMG_2405.jpeg

Yes. It is my #1 bucket list dream.

The logistics of doing it must be insane.

I’ve always wanted to do this.

Yes I would absolutely love to do this!!!

This would be an awesome trip!

That would be absolutely epic.

My wife and I talk often of this as our retirement goal

My roomate in college was a baseball player and his dad was a high school baseball coach. They did a 2-3 month road trip between his junior and senior year of high school and hit like 50-60 major and minor league games. They planned it so they could do some days with multiple games.

The logistics of doing it must be insane.
Years ago, I did 4 of the 5 California teams (not Oakland) over a two week stretch as part of a trip to California and Vegas. Trip wasn’t solely about baseball but I attended 6 games (2 in Anaheim, 2 in SD 1in LA and SF).

I couldn’t imagine trying to do all 30.

Play golf during day baseball games at night. Could enjoy that.

Trying to hit them all with the boy before it’s all over. Would need to take a second mortgage though.

I'd love to hit them all. Love going to baseball games in person. Something always hits me similar to the first time I went to Yankee stadium as a kid, walking out the tunnel to see all the seats and the perfectly manicured field. It's a feeling that has always stuck with me...even in a place like Toronto with astro turf (when they used that).

Yes but I would skip a few stops.. the Oakland colosseum is dump.

I'm 5 years from retirement, my wife and have talked about doing this for 20 years. We want to fly to Florida buy an RV during spring training, and take that path seeing sights and golf courses along the way!

After I hit powerball tonight I’ll purchase the RV and begin the road trip ha. Or else it will have to wait til retirement

I don’t even like baseball and I would do that. If I had the time and money; shoot why not?

Hell yeah, that would be awesome.

Trying to hit them all with the boy before it’s all over. Would need to take a second mortgage though.
How many are you at? Do you plan one each summer?

That would be amazing! My goal is to hit all of them.

I am at 10 curently

That would be amazing! My goal is to hit all of them.

I am at 10 curently
If the team builds a new stadium does that take a number off the board? Asking for a friend who would need to redo San Diego and Texas.

If the team builds a new stadium does that take a number off the board? Asking for a friend who would need to redo San Diego and Texas.
Yes. Knocked off both NY teams and Atlanta for me.

If so I have to do like half the NFL stadiums again haha since I did them all in some way

If so I have to do like half the NFL stadiums again haha since I did them all in some way
What was your favorite NFL stadium. Goal is to hit all of them along with MLB.

Back