The Unveiling Of The 2016 THP Tour Van - Coming To An Event Near You

Looks awesome!!!! Hoping I can join you guys sometime this spring in FL.

Looks awesome!!!! Hoping I can join you guys sometime this spring in FL.

Hope so too.
Lots of fun stuff going on in the state this year.

This will be headed to the PGA Show next week, and then the first THP Event of the year, the Kickoff Classic sponsored by Kentwool, it will be front and center and have all of the swag for the participants as well as FlightScope, the THP Drone and more.

18 is the magic number I believe.

My guess on the tie breaker was 12, well at least I went with orange for the color. Regardless, can we get a confirmation on the number of balls? I counted 4 on the front, 14 on the back and 1 on the drivers side for a total of 19. Judges?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My guess on the tie breaker was 12, well at least I went with orange for the color. Regardless, can we get a confirmation on the number of balls? I counted 4 on the front, 14 on the back and 1 on the drivers side for a total of 19. Judges?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The wording of the contest is the key here. It says how many logo balls. The one on the sides does not feature a logo.

18 is the total.

Great looking van! Your design is one of a kind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2016 version looks amazing. Can't wait to see it up close next month in Alabama?

Currently loading up the Tour Van for PGA Show departure and its going to be pretty darn packed.

The Unveiling Of The 2016 THP Tour Van - Coming To An Event Near You

Van looks awesome. Any chance you'll be in NC this year?

LB

The '16 Tour Van colour scheme really pops out....very eye catching. Great job folks.

Love the color choices! There's no way that thing won't be noticed heading down the highway.

Best airport shuttle ever!!!

Van looks awesome. Any chance you'll be in NC this year?

LB

Yes sir. Sort of.
We have the BIG HUGE event called #TheCup coming to Myrtle Beach (not quite NC, but so worth the short drive).
And of course Carolinas vs DMV in THP Regional Rivalry with the once in a lifetime trip on the line.

loving the shaft front and balls in the back

The Tour Van was a bit hit at the 2016 PGA Show both out at demo day and again on the show floor as people snapped pictures, and asked about it quite a bit. One of my favorites was TK from Hogan telling me how much I needed to bring it out to see him so he can take it for a ride for a while.

Next stop...Alabama

The Tour Van was a bit hit at the 2016 PGA Show both out at demo day and again on the show floor as people snapped pictures, and asked about it quite a bit. One of my favorites was TK from Hogan telling me how much I needed to bring it out to see him so he can take it for a ride for a while.

Next stop...Alabama

That's awesome that it was on the show floor!

Next stop...Alabama

Looking forward to seeing that beauty in person. See you there.

That's awesome that it was on the show floor!

They would not let us do that.
It was a big hit, meaning that people were talking about it at so many booths.

Next stop...Alabama

Thats cool. Love hearing about THP getting noticed and talked about. Keep up being awesome JB

Ah gotcha. I knew in the past they wouldn't, didn't know if somethin changed this year.

Let you?!?!?!?!?!?

Dude. You're JfreakingB. Drive that thing through the doors. :alien:

Awesome to hear THP van getting its own buzz at the show!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

The THP Tour Van is getting packed up this week and headed to the 1st event of the year at the RTJ Trail. If you see it on the road, snap a picture of course, otherwise we will see the participants on the range. On board will be FlightScope as well as equipment to test out, should you want to.

THP Tour Van will be getting packed up soon and on the road headed to Hammock Beach for the new gold standard in club testing...2016 THP Club Clash.

My guess is that this hasn't been decided yet, but do you have any idea which events the Tour Van will be headed to this year? (Regional Rivalries/Cure Event…).

Back