The Unveiling Of The 2016 THP Tour Van - Coming To An Event Near You

Had orange as my guess (too bad my ball count wasn't high enough)

Looks so sharp,cannot wait to see it in person

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Had orange as my guess (too bad my ball count wasn't high enough)

Same here. Turns out lucky number 13 was not so lucky :bulgy-eyes:

Right color, but was half a course short on the ball count. :banghead:

Looks great!!

Lol, I had Yellow & 11, so my balls were a bit light

This came out fantastic. Really really well done Josh.

We wanted to go with something totally different from the past. We threw around a few color ideas and this is what the design guy came up with and we instantly fell in love with it.
If you told me the color without showing me a picture of it, I'd have a hard time picturing it working.

Seeing the picture, I think it is staggeringly cool. ("Staggeringly?" Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Top Gear UK).

Looks great. How much for a ticket to ride?

Love it. Looks really nice, guys. Love the re-design.

Looks awesome

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

What was the inspiration behind the color? Was that the color scheme they suggested? I like it a lot!

Love it. The color pops and it really catches your eye.

What was the inspiration behind the color? Was that the color scheme they suggested? I like it a lot!

We went in with some ideas and when we got there he had some of his own and this one was sitting on the screen. Morgan and I looked at each other and said "we dont need to go further", this is perfect. Made some subtle changes to flow and shadowing and it came out exactly like this.

We went in with some ideas and when we got there he had some of his own and this one was sitting on the screen. Morgan and I looked at each other and said "we dont need to go further", this is perfect. Made some subtle changes to flow and shadowing and it came out exactly like this.

Well I like the blend of colors and the main color.

We wanted to go with something totally different from the past. We threw around a few color ideas and this is what the design guy came up with and we instantly fell in love with it.
Well your design guy raised the bar this year, best one yet! Great design and the colors work extremely well.

Great looking THP van for the 2016 season! Great job guys!

Great looking, just love the color scheme!

Looks good!

The van came out great.

That is one cool ride! I could dig cruising in that baby.

Back