Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be recording. Think I'll stay out of this thread for a while.

It will be recording. Think I'll stay out of this thread for a while.

One of my friends just posted a spoiler on FB. I want to punch him in the throat now.

That escalated quickly.

Intense, intense, intense

WOW!!! This episode is incredible!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This episode has been really good. I can't believe Carl got shot in head and Jesse's whole family is dead!

The walking dead

This episode has been really good. I can't believe....

Spoiler alert

Amazing episode.

That was one of the best episodes in some time! I imagine the pace will stay at this speed for a few shows at least.

Well damn that was fantastic.

My wife and I got started watching this after season 2 when my two oldest kids watched season 1 at their cousins' house. We've been watching it together since then. According to my daughter, her new boyfriend doesn't watch much TV (doesn't like to sit still that long). Anyway - she got him to watch the very first episode, and over the winter break he binge-watched every episode & now he's on the couch with us!

#MustWatchTV

I need to just watch the show and not pic it a part. They finally did what I've wanted a long time...they walk. Just take em out as you jog...haha. Carnival game and they finally won the stuffed animal.

Last edited:
Wow... They really came out of the gate pretty strong with that episode... So is carl going to make it then? That other little kid was so annoying, so no big loss there. Poor Rick just can't get a break with the ladies he likes (or was married too)

I just watched it. Okay, that was intense. A helluva way to restart the season.

Loved the episode. The beginning was pretty awesome and it built from there. Think the remaining episodes of this season will be big time.

Wow... They really came out of the gate pretty strong with that episode... So is carl going to make it then? That other little kid was so annoying, so no big loss there. Poor Rick just can't get a break with the ladies he likes (or was married too)

I believe on Talking Dead after the show the director Greg Nicotero said the bullet hit his eye socket bone & bounced off (away from his body) but the bone fragments are what ruined his eye.

I believe on Talking Dead after the show the director Greg Nicotero said the bullet hit his eye socket bone & bounced off (away from his body) but the bone fragments are what ruined his eye.

I saw that. But is that even possible? I mean, I assume they did research (comic included) but that wasn't a small caliber and it was pretty close.

Huge fan of the show watched the day the first came on, and I can say this was a top 5 episode for me. LOVED IT!

Well, it seems improbable but anything can & does happen in real life. We have a local woman who was shot in the face - lost an eye but survived (and not in a veggie state). Of course that's with hospital care, etc.

But if a bullet just grazed the outer bone, I could see that happening

I called BS on Carl surviving, but then I remembered I was watching a show about zombies. Great episode. Bring on #PirateCarl

I called BS on Carl surviving, but then I remembered I was watching a show about zombies. Great episode. Bring on #PirateCarl
Yep, reality arguments for a show about zombies probably should not even get started.

Yep, reality arguments for a show about zombies probably should not even get started.

I'm always thankful for an omg moment while watching a TV show, though. I basically eyerolled my way through the first kid and mom dying and then stood up an said oh sh*t about 100 times when Carl was shot.

wow, that was an awesome episode. kinda wish carl didn't make it because i think that would be a really good plot device. i don't know much about the comics, so i thought that was negan that they blew up, but i guess not?

Back