So who does everyone think gets to meet Lucile?

I think it's going to be a main character. I'm not sure who but that's my feeling. They have a history of killing off major characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going with Abraham. I think his character has run its course on the show.

Me too. Batter up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's going to be a main character. I'm not sure who but that's my feeling. They have a history of killing off major characters.

But who? Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Darryl, Michonne, Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron???

Rick and Carl are too important to the series, Glenn is too obvious because of the comics, don't think they will kill Maggie since she is pregnant, Darryl would probably cause a loss of viewership, Sasha, Rosita, Abraham and Aaron really aren't "main characters", Eugene needs to hang around in my opinion based on what happens in the comics, could be Michonne since she would be an emotional kill that would provide the emotion that the cast says will happen

Just started watching last seasons finale to get ready for the premiere.

But who? Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Darryl, Michonne, Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron???

Rick and Carl are too important to the series, Glenn is too obvious because of the comics, don't think they will kill Maggie since she is pregnant, Darryl would probably cause a loss of viewership, Sasha, Rosita, Abraham and Aaron really aren't "main characters", Eugene needs to hang around in my opinion based on what happens in the comics, could be Michonne since she would be an emotional kill that would provide the emotion that the cast says will happen

Just started watching last seasons finale to get ready for the premiere.

I kind of think your right about Michonne, that really makes the most sense.

My vote would be michonne

Glenn is dead. It has to happen at this point.

Beyond that I'm guessing there is another.

I think Glenn fitters gets it and maybe Maggie when age freaks out over it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

In gonna go with Glenn and Maggie.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Here we go!!!!

Wow. Good start.

I usually don't watch it the night of but there is no way I am getting through tomorrow without finding out from someone what happens.

My bro says i need to watch this show

Wow!!!! Starting off HEAVY

Wow wow wow wow.

Heavy is the right word.

Holy Sh++. Too much.

Man. That was a tough one to watch. Gut wrenching. Forgot I was even watching a Zombie apocalypse show.

Yikes.

That was a little much.

Needless to say, I don't think this group will ever be the same. Neagan is a bad, bad dude.

Wow. Just wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yowza! way over the top.....time to kill Neegan

Watched one episode, and there was this little girl singing around a campfire, and doing so horribly...

After seeing how some get totally engrossed in this series makes me glad I didn't give it a chance.
But Zombies never appealed to me. (Not a science fiction guy)

Last night was crazy. By the end of the episode I was sitting up and totally into it. I still don't know if I have fully processed everything. Seriously well done

I don't understand all the butt hurt on the Internet today. I thought it was some of the most riveting television ever.

I agree, I thought it was a great episode

I don't understand all the butt hurt on the Internet today. I thought it was some of the most riveting television ever.

Back