Wow. Good finale.

Reunited and it feels so good. One thinks life is precious and the other is shooting a man in the head. Well Morgan was crazy for a while as well.

Now this was an episode I really liked. Best of the season imo

Great way to end the season.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

#RickDoIt

Good way to end the season .. The wolves with their truck loads of zombies protecting the food plant .. Love it , can't wait until the fall

Intense!

Man, this was a pretty intense finale. Tons of decisions having to be made, even deciding who they were going to be. Looking forward to season 6, going to be a longggggg off season.

I just watched the finale and agree that is was super intense. There are so many unanswered questions going into the next season. I wish it was starting next week.

I want to see how this summer series is going to be.

I want to see how this summer series is going to be.

Hopefully this will quench the Walking Dead pangs we get before the season starts.

I loved the finale except for one thing - not showing how Glenn escaped from several walkers who appeared to have him pinned down, with a bullet in him, just seemed like cheating. A little too much "deus ex machina" for my tastes. "Glenn is shot. Oh no, he's covered with walkers!" "He ambushes Nicholas! Wait, What!?"

Hopefully this will quench the Walking Dead pangs we get before the season starts.

I loved the finale except for one thing - not showing how Glenn escaped from several walkers who appeared to have him pinned down, with a bullet in him, just seemed like cheating. A little too much "deus ex machina" for my tastes. "Glenn is shot. Oh no, he's covered with walkers!" "He ambushes Nicholas! Wait, What!?"

Yeah I wanted to how he escaped as well, but at least he didn't die.

Wow. Wow. I finally watched the finale and am super pumped! What an intense 65 minutes! I am so happy with the ending and cannot wait until next season and the summer spin-off that hopefully won't totally suck.

Rick's final zombie kill was probably hands down the grossest on the show despite very little guts.

Yeah I wanted to how he escaped as well, but at least he didn't die.

or did he? I have this sneaking suspicion that he might have taken a bite in the process and been infected, which is why they conveniently didn't show the escape, and why in the few remaining scenes with were shadowing and not terribly clear. Just a hunch.

or did he? I have this sneaking suspicion that he might have taken a bite in the process and been infected, which is why they conveniently didn't show the escape, and why in the few remaining scenes with were shadowing and not terribly clear. Just a hunch.

Our main cast gets a big send off when they die. They would have showed it if he was bit. I want to see what was on the editing floor from that scene though.

Things we learned:

Carol will cut you.
Rick will choke you.
Morgan will whack you with a stick.

I can't wait for the Wolves to make trouble for the town.

I want to know where Morgan got his Jedi training. I imagine that would be tough to squeeze in during the apocalypse.

Lennie James was on talking dead after the finale. It was very interesting hearing him talk about Morgans transformation from crazy guy to all life is precious zen guy. He said Morgan didn't honk the horn to attract zombies to the car but to make sure there were none near by so they had a chance.

I'm sure we will get a Morgan flashback episode next season.

Lennie James was on talking dead after the finale. It was very interesting hearing him talk about Morgans transformation from crazy guy to all life is precious zen guy. He said Morgan didn't honk the horn to attract zombies to the car but to make sure there were none near by so they had a chance.

I'm sure we will get a Morgan flashback episode next season.

And he will rue that decision.

If they follow the comic, which they do loosely, that is not how Glenn dies, but you never know

If they follow the comic, which they do loosely, that is not how Glenn dies, but you never know

They foreshadowed how he dies earlier this season. Not many people caught it though. But like you said. You never know

Clearly, since those two clowns tracked down the poncho guy in the end.

And how about the pic's they had? Gotta be that girl sneaking out to them, right?

And how about the pic's they had? Gotta be that girl sneaking out to them, right?

I believe those came from the back pack left behind after the zombie trap.

Those were the same pictures that what's-his-face showed Rick to prove Alexandria is real.

Also, comic people please stop spoiling :act-up:

I believe those came from the back pack left behind after the zombie trap.

Ah, the one of Rick in there threw me.

The little girl though, I still don't trust.

Back