The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pure laziness tonight....red baron frozen pizza...lol. forgot to take a pic.

Tonight was a super lazy night of weiners & beans for myself and the kid. Wife worked until 8, and I really didn't want to make a big meal.

Turned out good, one of the throwbacks to my childhood, I enjoyed it and so did the kiddo.

Tonight the wife will be making a latin style pork chop with rice and black beans and broccoli.

Take out Wednesday. Italian tonight. Had sausage and peppers over pasta.

Meatballs and noodles! Lazy as this has been a struggle week

Sale on pork chops this week. Yesterday air fryer panko Parmesan pork chops. Tonight air fryer panko pecan pork shops. Both nights with apple blue cheese salad. They turned out great but I think I'm done with pork chops for awhile.

Porkchops on the BBQ and refried potatoes and carrots from Monday's supper.

Pretty tasty!!

Wife is picking up wings from wingstop. Had a hankering for wings since yesterday. Got vetoed last night but tonight she relented.

Ribeye steak for my wife and me and Nathan's hotdogs for the kids.

Ordered takeout from a restaurant that opened just before the stay in place. It was quite good.

Pizza from my favorite local pizza place. MMMMMMMM

I had leftover pasta to which I added a ground turkey based homemade bolognese sauce.

First weeknight meal with the wife in what feels like forever.
Baked ham, potato and cheddar perogies, and corn.

It was nice eating with someone who isn't 2 years old again.

Homemade* Hawaiian pizza

*Mrs. DP did the making4FE7DE7D-222F-4DDD-9066-0274EE52FDC2.jpeg

Made Chinese chicken and broccoli, with water chestnuts, mushrooms, and red pepper and oriental seasoned rice.

I grilled an extra ribeye steak on the grill last night and had it for dinner.. Was quite good reheated.

Well since it started to rain, alternate plan. Doing Salisbury steak w/gravy and onion, fried cabbage with bacon on the side, Mrs. Wally is making sweet cornbread.

Buffalo chicken sliders

Tater tots, scrambled eggs, grated cheese, pico de gallo.

Yummmm

In and Out, 4x4 Animal protein style...4B3D175E-2480-4CB8-89EB-7262A4FDB61B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back