The What Is for Dinner "Covid-19" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit food with chicken

I'm trying to semi-vegeterian out recently.

My son wanted this ...

Pasta sprinkled with olive oil, course salt, crushed garlic, fresh pepper and freshly ground parmesan.

Tasty.

I could see adding some chili flake and taking this fra diavolo. Love simple pastas.

I could see adding some chili flake and taking this fra diavolo. Love simple pastas.

Yes, exactly, or red peppers. One thing I learned when visiting NYC a year ago, is that one Italian restaurant had an olive oil infused with red pepper flakes. I asked him how - they poured olive oil into a bottle and then poured red peppers into the bottle - a good amount into the bottle - then they said, put the bottle in a dark place for 3 days - you've got spicy olive oil, which gets more spicy as time goes on. Drizzle it on pizza, pasta, etc.

Looks really good. What kind of sauce base?

A modified version of this with all wild rice not a blend and we double the recipe amount of chicken and triple the rest of the ingredients and add a cup of red wine during the cooking process.

74413DA4-1B6D-4A3C-ABB0-C59C9BCBE332.jpeg

Trout is what was for dinner. Need to eat healthy since I've been gaining weight...
b7716147ef44aa417ed86908d57fdef0.jpg
d3c7722b5959d5e5cfdd0d6584d97074.jpg

Making One Stoke at a Time.

Tonight will be Pork Chops, new potatoes, cauliflower and Coors Light.

For those looking for it tonight...

Free Doritos Locos Tacos!

1586294569383.png

Tonight will be my daughter's not so favorite meatloaf, it's so I can have leftovers for cold meatloaf sandwiches for lunch!

T bone steaks, green beans and sweet potato.

my wife and I have moved from hello fresh to freshly. the meals have been hit or miss. the prep and cleanup is obviously way easier with freshly, but I FAR prefer hello fresh. last night we had some virtually inedible freshly meal with meatballs with pesto. disgusting. as soon as my work slows down, I want to go back to hello fresh.

Grilled turkey and Swiss sandwich with pickles.

Tiger with the quarintine Masters Dinner :ROFLMAO: That beard tho.
IMG_3159.PNG

I made chicken breast with root veggies in a dutch oven yesterday. It was more first time using a dutch oven and it came out amazing. Just as good as a crock pot but much less time cooking.

Taco Salad for tonight's meal.
20200407_180708.jpg

20 nights since all of the social distancing etc took place here.
Proudly 20 nights without a repeated meal!

Didn't take a picture, but we had sweet chilli chicken with rice for dinner last night

Greek Chicken Pasta and breadsticks tonight.
20200408_175912.jpg

Tonight was soy glazed salmon, stir fry veggies and brown rice.

Mustard Glazed Tempeh with Smashed Beets.

That sounds interesting!
It was actually quite good. Tempeh is....polarizing. :giggle: It was charred with Old Bay. The Dijon, shallot, garlic, and sour cream glaze was outstanding! The smashed beets were cut with some Yukon Golds....I'll be attempting this again soon.

It was actually quite good. Tempeh is....polarizing. :giggle: It was charred with Old Bay. The Dijon, shallot, garlic, and sour cream glaze was outstanding! The smashed beets were cut with some Yukon Golds....I'll be attempting this again soon.
Any pics? Sounds interesting

Edit: sorry had to lookup tempeh....yeah not for me. More power to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back