#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

You got that right partner. We're gonna be hotter than a branding iron on a cattle's arse :thumb:

Team Chad has clearly adopted Ole Gray isms as our official language lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

When you drive and putt like Team Harry will, course knowledge is simply an unneeded bonus.

Course knowledge will no doubt come in handy for Team Chad finding lost balls.

You got that right partner. We're gonna be hotter than a branding iron on a cattle's arse :thumb:

Pretty frigging good there buddy! I'm impressed to say the least :thumb:

Which will no doubt come in handy when they're trying decide on a 4i or 5i for that second shot. With Team Harry booming off the tee, we're only going to have to make decisions of half or 3/4 swing on our wedge in, and what type of victory champagne?

Course knowledge will no doubt come in handy for Team Chad finding lost balls.

These guys are either addicted to stump liquor or they are smoking some whacky weed or a combination of both! :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
You drive well and putt well all you want. When you take 5 strokes in between the two it's not gonna matter.

Stopped by the Kings of Distance event with some of the Callaway guys this afternoon. Did a quick ball fitting with the Speed Regime line and settled in on trying to get every yard I could off the tee.

After toying around with a few and taking my cuts, I saw some impressive distance. I can say this with no doubt, we will be armed with some serious weaponry when we pull the driver from the bag during. #TheKing
After playing the Big Bertha on Saturday, you are not kidding. Championsgate will never play the same for me now. Need to
adjust my yardages
Both drivers are pretty dirty long. Harry's team has some firepower, but Chad's team has someone with a lot of course knowledge. That team will know every spot to hit and miss it.
You got that right. Team chad just needs to keep the ball in play and we will be fine.
Which will no doubt come in handy when they're trying decide on a 4i or 5i for that second shot. With Team Harry booming off the tee, we're only going to have to make decisions of half or 3/4 swing on our wedge in, and what type of victory champagne?
Son, I hit it in spots you could only dream of on those two courses. In our team meetings and practice rounds I'll be sure to share with my team.

Son, I hit it in spots you could only dream of on those two courses. In our team meetings and practice rounds I'll be sure to share with my team.

Now we're cooking with Crisco!

To both teams, groove what ever swing you have now. Keep the ball in front of you and make putts. The Gate is fair of the tee and requires great second shots. The greens are always perfect so if your putter is working you will make up shots.

To both teams, groove what ever swing you have now. Keep the ball in front of you and make putts. The Gate is fair of the tee and requires great second shots. The greens are always perfect so if your putter is working you will make up shots.

This is reassuring! Unless you are playing team chad jedi mind tricks!

This is exactly what I was thinking when I signed up for my five pack of lessons. The first two lessons prior to the King will be to fine tune my tee shots for consistency and my putting stoke for scoring. I would not dare go into a huge remake at this time. It would only confuse my simple mind :beat-up:

Serious King prep starts tomorrow over here when my X2 Hot fairways arrive. Getting out to groove those and seriously drill the putting game a few times this week. Planned on 1 more lesson of swing touch ups this weekend and perhaps a playing lesson if I can swing it, to make sure I'm making the right decisions out there to capitalize on my strengths. Then it's focused range work and short game practice a few days every week till the big event!

On a trip to the moon, i'd take a rocket over a map, Panda. You share all the info you want, and we'll show you how to get there.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I signed up for my five pack of lessons. The first two lessons prior to the King will be to fine tune my tee shots for consistency and my putting stoke for scoring. I would not dare go into a huge remake at this time. It would only confuse my simple mind :beat-up:

Rumor has it your bionic knee has turned you into Iron Byron off the tee. You'll be fine old man!

Rumor has it your bionic knee has turned you into Iron Byron off the tee. You'll be fine old man!

haha Getting better however not in your league champ. :D The new knee is a blessing and has definitely helped in every aspect of my game.

This is reassuring! Unless you are playing team chad jedi mind tricks!
Nope, no tricks
good plan OG, you'll be just fine

Serious King prep starts tomorrow over here when my X2 Hot fairways arrive. Getting out to groove those and seriously drill the putting game a few times this week. Planned on 1 more lesson of swing touch ups this weekend and perhaps a playing lesson if I can swing it, to make sure I'm making the right decisions out there to capitalize on my strengths. Then it's focused range work and short game practice a few days every week till the big event!

I like it keep it up

On a trip to the moon, i'd take a rocket over a map, Panda. You share all the info you want, and we'll show you how to get there.

Did you post in the wrong thread. Not sure what you're talking, it's crazy talk

Getting a couple more lessons in before the trip. The weather looks like it's going to turn allowing for some more outdoor work, especially short game.

It's getting real in here.

Getting real?! It's been real for a long time. Just glad some have caught up. Just fear it maybe too late for team Harry. Oh well, you'll always have your avatars

Getting real?! It's been real for a long time. Just glad some have caught up. Just fear it maybe too late for team Harry. Oh well, you'll always have your avatars

Too late?

Laughable.

Team Harry is stacked, and victory is certain. No worries bro, second place looks good on you.

Too late?

Laughable.

Team Harry is stacked, and victory is certain. No worries bro, second place looks good on you.

haha another one of Harry's Homers sucking down too much stump liquor :alien:

Callaway is slowly taking over my bag in the buildup to this event...my X2H's make it 6 Callaway clubs (including Odyssey putter), and it will be 7 once I have Bertha in my hands. The only thing from another company may very well be my Adams irons...and admittedly the only thing at the moment I think that could move those are Apex/Apex Pro irons!

What is this stump liquor OG keeps talking about? I don't know what it is, but the way it's making Harry's team talk a lot of nonsense makes me want to try some after we seal our victory.

Too late?

Laughable.

8ccac8ddb7f929cdb566c94b832bc745.jpg

Team Harry is poised and ready for whatever the hair band can throw at us. Take that to the bank and cash it!

It's not team hair band you need to worry about because we aren't worried about you guys. There are too big ball parks you guys will need to negotiate and I don't think even Harry's glasses can help you see what you are headed for.

Team Harry is solid, no question. But looking good on paper ain't gonna get it done. We are playing #theking on grass in central Florida.

I'll have the Brinks truck on sight so we can make it rain with your statements.

Back