Theragun at the PGA Show

I want something like this in my life!

Worked from home, so sat on the couch most of the day. Went to the range for about an hour and a half. Came home and decided with the wife that we would take the theragun on its maiden voyage.

Here is my comprehensive review:

All hail Theragun! Bringer of life! :love:

Worked from home, so sat on the couch most of the day. Went to the range for about an hour and a half. Came home and decided with the wife that we would take the theragun on its maiden voyage.

Here is my comprehensive review:

All hail Theragun! Bringer of life! :love:

She can be a little intense if you're really sore but man.. Really does get out some of the knots. Right below the elbow is tears worthy though.

She can be a little intense if you're really sore but man.. Really does get out some of the knots. Right below the elbow is tears worthy though.

Went in on my wife’s sciatic. She made noises I haven’t heard in years! :ROFLMAO:

I use this before bed a few times a week and I swear I sleep better after it

Went in on my wife’s sciatic. She made noises I haven’t heard in years! :ROFLMAO:

The sides of my neck and top of my shoulders seem to hold the most of my tension and yeah, it's a love hate relationship. I'm waiting for that moment where my neck kinda seizes up but honestly, hasn't happened since I've purchased mine and it gets used daily to every other day.

I use this before bed a few times a week and I swear I sleep better after it

If someone struggles with restless legs, hamstring, calves and feet before bed do wonders

If someone struggles with restless legs, hamstring, calves and feet before bed do wonders
I'm going to have to get one of these. My daughter has me training for a 5k with her and this sounds like it would help my legs recover much more quickly and stop hurting after running!

The shop I go to just got one of these in, might have to give it a try.

This is taunting me...first I see the ad EVERYTIME I open YouTube, now this thread pops back up

Has anyone tried using their FSA to buy one of these???

The theragun is worth its weight in gold.
Doing some new landscaping; I dug, trenched, and moved a lot of soil. Then later as put about 450 sq ft of landscape fabric, and then 40 bags of mulch.

the most painful part was the theragun my wife used on me that night, but I’m so thankful, as it helped free up my back, hamstring, calves, and my hip flexor that has been bothering me. I cannot explain how nice it was to not wake up with my back totally stiff the next day!

I think I'm like a day or two from picking one of these up...

Don't be surprised if I come back to this thread to let you know I did lol
I just had mine arrive less than a week ago and it's been amazing.

I would snag the 3G w/ the THP15 but doesn't work. But $382 for the Pro is intriguing for sure.
I went with the pro and it has been incredible so far

It is now sitting in the cart. Just need to find will to click buy...

Back