Things That Irritate You On the Course?

People that don't fix there pitch marks on the greens really annoys me. Sometimes I end up fixing several on the one green.

People that don't fix there pitch marks on the greens really annoys me. Sometimes I end up fixing several on the one green.
I know people are gonna get up in arms about this but our course has a lot of Asians playing it all year round. Honestly, they're the worst for not repairing pitch marks! I go around and every green is pockmarked and it's so annoying as it only takes seconds to fix a pitch mark. When it's not done and it dries out, that's it stuffed.

People who, when waiting on the tee box, park their cart near the previous holes green so I can't hit!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Wait, add another thing. People, (usually older) who think that a young teenage kid wearing a dri-fit/any moisture wicking shirt and nice cargo shorts "doesn't belong on a golf course" I got so fed up with how much an elitist he was I challenged him to a 9 hole match! I even offered to play from blues as he played from yellows(out of consideration for his age, not as a smartalec) and he accepted! He bet me $25 I couldn't beat him! Long story short, beat him 4 in 3 handily and shot a 44, $25 richer! We were even after two and then I just turned on the jets

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

I know people are gonna get up in arms about this but our course has a lot of Asians playing it all year round. Honestly, they're the worst for not repairing pitch marks! I go around and every green is pockmarked and it's so annoying as it only takes seconds to fix a pitch mark. When it's not done and it dries out, that's it stuffed.

I'm pretty sure there are people from every ethnic background that don't repair pitch marks. I think just saying "people that don't repair pitch marks" would have sufficed.

Was playing yesterday, and some golfers that were ahead of us lost a jacket, and were coming back to ask us, and the idiots drove right over the green in their powercart.... I couldn't believe it. After calmly telling them to never do that again, the young guy just smirks at me, and drives away.... That annoyed me!

my biggest quirk is probably always being behind the pga tour. if your pre putt routine take almost a minute do us all a favor and get your second putt closer

Should of added this a couple of weeks ago but: People who keep hitting into ya :mad:

tappin from my big as note2

this isn't really a pet peeve but one thing that always cracks me up is when you see a foursome all decked out with nice equipment , awesome clothes, cigars and talking their amazing golf stories and scores on the practice green and then get up on the tee and play the whites

this isn't really a pet peeve but one thing that always cracks me up is when you see a foursome all decked out with nice equipment , awesome clothes, cigars and talking their amazing golf stories and scores on the practice green and then get up on the tee and play the whites
If they where playing the tips would you be complaining of slow play?

I know guys I can out drive by 40-50 yards, but they still kick my ass on the course. I don't get mad when they play from the whites. I just join them.

If they where playing the tips would you be complaining of slow play?

I usually don't complain much at all. I try to take everything with a grain of salt. The only thing that burns me up are when people abuse the golf course and tear it up. What I said before is I just find it funny. That's all

People who complain all the time! Isn't golf supposed to be fun¿

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Ummm.... I'd say over 90% of golfers should be playing from the whites... Everyone playing from the blues is a huge problem in golf at the moment.

Ummm.... I'd say over 90% of golfers should be playing from the whites... Everyone playing from the blues is a huge problem in golf at the moment.

Everyone? I think there are quite a few of us who can manage to play from the Blue tees just fine.

Everyone? I think there are quite a few of us who can manage to play from the Blue tees just fine.

I think you misread his post. He meant that a lot of the people playing the blues should move up, not that everyone should.

Aren't the whites usually the Men's tees? That's what I usually play. I'm not that good that I would play from the blue/black.

Aren't the whites usually the Men's tees? That's what I usually play. I'm not that good that I would play from the blue/black.

It all depends on the course. I've seen some courses where they mix them up pretty good. But on most courses I've played the whites were about the right distance for the average male.

Cars driving by that honk their horns on purpose.

Back to topic: Slow players that don't offer to let you play through even when no one is in front of them.

Two of the courses by me the blues are roughly 6500 and whites 6000 I used to play the whites all the time but that limited me pulling driver comfortably on almost exclusively on par 5's with maybe 3-4 par 4's per round. My scores are about the same on any given day but I get to hit driver more playing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back