Thinking of doing something fun!

so u got til 10/19 to get to tips so my guess is correct

so u got til 10/19 to get to tips so my guess is correct
Unless something freaky happens I'll be at the gold for a while. My best score ever on the golds was 76

Unless something freaky happens I'll be at the gold for a while. My best score ever on the golds was 76

false, you got til 10/19

Cool thread. I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movin' on up! Nice work, man. Making quick work of it.

First attempt at the golds and shot 79. 40/39. Lots of dumb bogeys and a double. Will need better tee club choices next round

You got this man. Another round in the 70s for you is a good show of progress from farther tees

First attempt at the golds and shot 79. 40/39. Lots of dumb bogeys and a double. Will need better tee club choices next round
Was a great attempt today...won't be long.

Finally! Had a good round and shot 71. 11 fir, 11 gir and 28 putts! Record 6 birdies today to go along with 5 bogeys
36780b5772da3782d61419fc39e8bf70.jpg

Well done. Congrats, that was quick. Now knock down those pins and get to the blacks.

Bump - How goes things, @kc720 ??

It does not go at all lol. Work has limited golf and now the snow has come

Bummer - Sorry to hear about snow. I will pay attention in the spring!

It does not go at all lol. Work has limited golf and now the snow has come

Dang, white stuff already?

Not only is this a cool idea but I'm so jealous of the multiple tees. At my course here in Uganda we have ladies, men's and pros but there's not much difference between men's and pros

Hello old friend. Got out on my course again finally and played the gold tees. Started on the back. So close. Next time!
c44511adb47177b1a3a7d69c33120b9c.jpg

Hello old friend. Got out on my course again finally and played the gold tees. Started on the back. So close. Next time!

Nice round! If the weather stays nice. You'll have those golds checked off before the end of march.

Nice round! If the weather stays nice. You'll have those golds checked off before the end of march.
I think I forgot all my bad habits from not playing lol

What??!! You're already out playing??!! It's still February!!

What??!! You're already out playing??!! It's still February!!
We have had incredibly good weather last 3 weeks!

nice job right there, hope the hot hand continues for you!

Back