THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

Very cool ideas for AC membership. I'm looking forward to having another coin on my collection.

The coin is awesome the bag tag is awesome and I want duplicates of both! Just the benefits of the Albatross Club are well worth the money to be honest. The invitationals the other special events and free shipping, plus discounts definitely worth the twice the cost.

Those look great! Any shot of getting a QR code to the homepage on the bag tags? Would love to make it easier for guys on the course to head over here!

I can't wait to get mine for signing up for the 2014 AC!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

These are awesome can't wait!

Those both look awesome. Now just to join without the wife knowing haha, nah she already knows I spend a lot of time on here. NZ customs will think im just importing stuff from America with all the THP stuff ive brought lately.

I want to make sure everyone knows that we will NOT be doing AC hats for 2014 we are doing the coins and bag tags instead. We wanted to do something different.

Thank YOU !! As the owner of a size 8 noggin', I have a lifetime of frustration with "one size fits all" hats. I'm delighted to hear that the swag is NOT a hat.

I am a bagtagho, so I am really liking the tag. The coin looks great too !

I'm a fellow "ho", so I'm psyched as well !

Awesome. Can't wait to sign up for 2014!

Glad you guys like them. Signup is going to start Sunday night.

Glad you guys like them. Signup is going to start Sunday night.

Just make sure there are still some left on Monday as I am away at the weekend and we won't be back until sometime on Monday

Having said that, Sunday night for you guys is the early hours of the morning so I doubt I would be up anyway, unless we are kept awake by the grandson for some reason

Awesome, looking forward to paying for my 2014 membership!

Ok JB and GG, you officially got me drooling...

I love this idea. I think it adds an awesome element. THP is always coming up with something cool and unique!

Very very nice, I like both a lot.

Sweet, looks like I will be signing up on Sunday then.

Just catching up on these! These bag tags look fantastic! The coin is no slouch either. Time to add to the collection.

Awesome looking bag tag and coin. Can't wait to renew my AC membership.

awesome! As a newer member, I can't wait to sign up!

Great stuff right there....I have wanted a THP Bag tag for ever!

I gotta say, I'm missing the hat already. I can't see the pics for some reason, but I'm sure the tag looks good and I know the coin will look awesome as the recent owner of all three of the coins. What I liked about the hat was, I could wear it anywhere and it was a conversation starter with other people anywhere. If they were golfers, I could point them to the website easily. The tag and the coin will only be seen by people I am actually playing with, most of whom already know about or are members of THP. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they're nice, and I appreciate the swag, but I use the hat for ulterior motives LOL. Not complaining, just throwing my perspective out there. I'm sure JB and GG will have a new style hat for me to slip onto my noggin before the year is out!!

Looks great!

Id join the club just ro be a member of this forum. ..being as it may, im going to show of my coin and bag tag proudly!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back