THP call out: #Cookie versus Mikeg74 - 7/1/2017

I gotta go with #Cookie FTW. He's just got too much UST in the bag to bet against that.

Gotta go with my brother MikeG.

Should be a good match either way

Texas Golf is the big winner in this one as it means two of my favorite Texas golfers are back in the saddle and playing after long layoffs.

#cookie coming back with a vengeance , I like It! This could be anyone's match I'll go with my former captain and Grandaddy brother for the win

Tough going against MikeG and his return from the ankle injury, but I can't go against my Grandaddy Captain. I am taking pound Cookie in a close one, 1up. Play well guys!

Taking $Cookie is this one because those damn Cookie Monster swim trunks from the ice bucket challenge are still etched in my mind...

In a close one it will be Mike that comes out on top. I literally had to flip a coin on this one :D Play well boys and looking forward to the documentary.

Good to see you back and having fun Cookie and glad you are mending well MikeG!

JM

Looking like the predictions are nearly split!

And FWIW, if tied after 18 we will go to a sudden death playoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough one to call... but BigTime South will make sure his game is on point so he can impress BigTime North, so I gotta go with mikeg. Sorry Cookie.

Looking like the predictions are nearly split!

And FWIW, if tied after 18 we will go to a sudden death Drinkoff

FIFY....

Before I pick. I need to know.
How much fireball will be in cart?

Mike hobbles to the plate like Kirk Gibson and goes deep

I think cookie will come out on top since Mike is still injured but just barely!

Some..... :)

Fireball?? I thought your summer drink was fruit infused Vodkie? Either way it's good to see you around here again #Cookie.

BigTime South falls to pound Cookie in a close match. Have fun guys, looking forward following along.

Fireball?? I thought your summer drink was fruit infused Vodkie? Either way it's good to see you around here again #Cookie.

BigTime South falls to pound Cookie in a close match. Have fun guys, looking forward following along.

Vodkie is preferred but fireball with friends goes down so well. Glad to be back bud!

After golfing with Cookie a few weeks ago, have to go with him. Those competitive juices started flowing that day, and he was ready to for a match.
Hope everything is going well Mikeg. Recovery seems to be coming along nicely. Glad to hear that.
You two are going to have a good match, but I have to go with Cookie in this one.

Going with #Cookie in this one. Not only because he'll share your cinnamon whiskey but also because Golfinnut took MikeG, and that's the kiss of death.

How about all square, is that an option?

It seems like everyone I've picked in Callouts and THP events has lost lately... so I'm gonna shut my mouth on this one and just say "have fun"!

THP call out: #Cookie versus Mikeg74 - 7/1/2017

How about all square, is that an option?

Never! Ties are for sissies (and Mr. Grey). :)

Never! Ties are for sissies (and Mr. Grey). :)

Haha. Ok then ill have to go #Cookie in a tight one, its the like of vodka that did it for me.

I'm goin with Mike in this one, 18 months is a long layoff from the game! Have fun though, guys!!

And welcome back PoundCookie, it's good to see you around here again!!

Any truth to the rumor that #cookie was out at Top Golf last night trying to beat the days high score while dialing in his clubs?

Any truth to the rumor that #cookie was out at Top Golf last night trying to beat the days high score while dialing in his clubs?

False, asleep by 7:15! Beauty sleep baby.

Back