THP Fantasy Football Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 and put up some much needed points

I guess the midget Brees could only see the taller receivers tonight. Thomas and Fleener caught all the passes and Cooks had a dud of a game. 2-1 as I failed to break 100 this week. Would have loved to see 3-0 with the bye weeks fast approaching but not in the cards. Gonna be a dog fight the next few weeks as we all try to keep CJ from running away with the division in league 3.

Ah well. Had some poor performances this week and my top pick didn't come through tonight. 2-1 and I'm rebounding next week!
Same here! I got a whopping 1.5 from Julio and Ryan Matthew's but still put up 115. I want to be mad, but I can't. So my dreams of 3-0 are over, 2-1 it is.

At least I get better waiver wire positioning.

0-3 gotta stop the ship from sinking

Glad to see Atlanta open up options in their offense last night. Devonta Freeman bringing in 28 was awesome. Hope to see that continue

Right there with you buddy

294 points for
336 points against

Defense wins championships hahaha

lol aint that the truth

having a QB get more than 13 points in a week would probably help my cause too

lol aint that the truth

having a QB get more than 13 points in a week would probably help my cause too

I got Eli on line 1. He maybe riding the pine soon

Didn't watch any of the game last night as I was too busy watching the Tigers stink instead. Was shocked to wake up and see Fleener got me the W. 2-1 in league 1. Lost another RB this week so thats 2 in 2 weeks, hopefully Bell coming back this week will help.

League 1: I will listen to trade offers for either Aaron Rogers or Matt Ryan but i need a name brand RB1 in the package at least in return. No handcuff backups in the deal. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm dont think im done trading...

Guys this is the week 3 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back