THP Fantasy Football Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting tied for first in league 1, don't think I've ever been 2-0. Team is solid but not great. If Charles comes back even in a few weeks I think I'll be solid.
He play this week.

Lots of people banking on Charles.

Don't love the Thursday game for AZ - Fitz has been great, but the Thursday games are usually awful for receivers.

Don't love the Thursday game for AZ - Fitz has been great, but the Thursday games are usually awful for receivers.

I wouldnt not start someone becasue of a day of the week haha. Fitz has been a TD machine so far.

I wouldnt not start someone becasue of a day of the week haha. Fitz has been a TD machine so far.

Oh he'll be in the lineup. The Thursday games just drive me nuts. Both as a fantasy owner and as a fan.

Oh he'll be in the lineup. The Thursday games just drive me nuts. Both as a fantasy owner and as a fan.

Your team is solid. It will take a little luck for me to get the win this week against you.

Sitting tied for first in league 1, don't think I've ever been 2-0. Team is solid but not great. If Charles comes back even in a few weeks I think I'll be solid.

I am the same way, I have never started out the season 2-0, I'm not sure what to think right now.

I sure miss Keenan Allen. I really liked my team a lot with him. Without him it's kind of meh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received this trade in another League, D Thomas and J Maclin for Sterling Shepard and CJ Anderson

Thoughts?

Received this trade in another League, D Thomas and J Maclin for Sterling Shepard and CJ Anderson

Thoughts?
With Thomas' QB and injury situations I think I like Shepard and Anderson.

Thoughts?

Whoever is getting shepard and CJ is getting the better players IMO.

What are people's thoughts on Demarco Murray? It's for a trade in a different league but not sure if I'm letting my homerism get the best of me.

But am I crazy for considering Sending Langford and Jarvis Landry and getting back Murray? Note I have Julio, Allen Robinson and Shepard at WR already

I have a trade offer in a 2QB 1 point ppr league and I was wondering your thoughts... Two routes I could take..

My Team:

Starting lineup (2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, TE, DST, K): Andrew Luck, Eddie Lacy, CJ Anderson, Eric Decker, D Baldwin, T Kelce, Julio Jones, Brock O, Vikings, Catanzaro
Bench: Melvin Gordon, Josh Gordon, Gio Bernard, Tevin Coleman, Tajae Sharpe

Give up - Melvin Gordon, Travis Kelce, Brock Oswelier
Get - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Jones (probably drop-able in a 12 team league with my current RBs, need a TE), Spencer Ware (running back by committee)

or

Give up - Melvin Gordon, Julio Jones, T Kelce
Get - Gronk, Jeremy Hill, Marvin Jones

One route upgrades at QB, the other upgrades at TE. Currently 1-1, full point PPR.

What are people's thoughts on Demarco Murray? It's for a trade in a different league but not sure if I'm letting my homerism get the best of me.

But am I crazy for considering Sending Langford and Jarvis Landry and getting back Murray? Note I have Julio, Allen Robinson and Shepard at WR already

I like that move...

Thanks everyone!

I have a trade offer in a 2QB 1 point ppr league and I was wondering your thoughts... Two routes I could take..

My Team:

Starting lineup (2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, TE, DST, K): Andrew Luck, Eddie Lacy, CJ Anderson, Eric Decker, D Baldwin, T Kelce, Julio Jones, Brock O, Vikings, Catanzaro
Bench: Melvin Gordon, Josh Gordon, Gio Bernard, Tevin Coleman, Tajae Sharpe

Give up - Melvin Gordon, Travis Kelce, Brock Oswelier
Get - Aaron Rodgers, Matt Jones (probably drop-able in a 12 team league with my current RBs, need a TE), Spencer Ware (running back by committee)

or

Give up - Melvin Gordon, Julio Jones, T Kelce
Get - Gronk, Jeremy Hill, Marvin Jones

One route upgrades at QB, the other upgrades at TE. Currently 1-1, full point PPR.

I like the second one if you're going to make a move at all.

Anyone in League looking for a QB Rivers & Ryan are available

Off to a 2-0 start...

Did Icey drop from league 3?
No trade offers yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is a terrible trade.
Landry is a WR1 with huge upside. Langford is a feature back.
Murray, is feature now with a young rookie waiting in the wings.

I wouldnt trade Landry for Murray straight up, never mind including another featured player in there.

I wouldnt trade Landry for Murray straight up, never mind including another featured player in there.

Being a homer is a big reason why I was thinking about it. Haha. My other starting rb is CJ Anderson.

Langford had a tough time Monday and lost some carries to the two backups, do you think his spot is in trouble?

Not to mention, going into panic mode after starting 0-2 but with my roster I should still make a run for the playoffs

Langford had a tough time Monday and lost some carries to the two backups, do you think his spot is in trouble?

Overall? No. But he was never going to be a 25 carry a game guy. 15-20 a game, and he can catch. But I look at him as the bonus anyway. I wouldnt trade Landry for Murray straight up personally.
To view it a different way, Miami is bad, and will be playing from behind a lot this year. Which means throwing it, and he is their best weapon. The Titans are bad, and will be throwing it a lot this year to catch up, which means less running.

Overall? No. But he was never going to be a 25 carry a game guy. 15-20 a game, and he can catch. But I look at him as the bonus anyway. I wouldnt trade Landry for Murray straight up personally.
To view it a different way, Miami is bad, and will be playing from behind a lot this year. Which means throwing it, and he is their best weapon. The Titans are bad, and will be throwing it a lot this year to catch up, which means less running.

Gotcha, not disagreeing on the trade but seeking more info for langford valuation/role purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back