THP FF Week 4 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 3 had some incredibly close and fun matchups and week 4 hopes to continue that trend as the bye weeks start to take shape. Team Marital Bliss is scheduled to take on Team Romosexuals. Well half a team really as OEM has a lot of bye players this week (so do we).

As we make our way through the 1st turn of the season (quarter), the players start to take shape. Good luck everybody, we hope you are having fun with it.

If for some reason you are struggling, please make sure you pick up Bridges Guide to drafting backups hitting stores everywhere. Or play against him as he is our leagues Slump Buster having just 240 points in 3 games. :alien: (and of course now they will beat us head to head)

Bridges put a hex on me and now Best is day to day.

haha, poor bridges! i thought them texans knew a thing or two about football?

haha, poor bridges! i thought them texans knew a thing or two about football?

Maybe Britches and I can combine teams and make Team Romobrigdes winless in 2010

Maybe Britches and I can combine teams and make Team Romobrigdes winless in 2010

perhaps! dude, your avatar is making me hungry, get rid of that thing.

perhaps! dude, your avatar is making me hungry, get rid of that thing.

Id eat that sandwich right now. add some hash browns mmmmm

Man you guys are a$$holes lol

Im 3-0 in my other league and good ol 0-3 in this league. But I get beanie back at full health this week, finally! (I hope) and it looks like ray rice has a sprained knee in which I also have Willis McGahee, John kuhn is looking better for the packers so he his getting more touches now, so team bridges might get win number 1 this week unless GUS' players have some monster games.

JB I believe your team was 0-3 last year to start things off. Did you see the award I left you in the week 3 thread? Here it is again lol

FFTrashTalk1.jpg

• Admin
Man you guys are a$$holes lol

Im 3-0 in my other league and good ol 0-3 in this league. But I get beanie back at full health this week, finally! (I hope) and it looks like ray rice has a sprained knee in which I also have Willis McGahee, John kuhn is looking better for the packers so he his getting more touches now, so team bridges might get win number 1 this week unless GUS' players have some monster games.

JB I believe your team was 0-3 last year to start things off. Did you see the award I left you in the week 3 thread? Here it is again lol

We were 0-3, but we did not draft all backups....Didn't you say your other league has like 5 teams in it? 16 is a little different man...hahahahhahhaha

Bridges I just hope I get to play you before my season is lost.I need that first win or I need JB's team to come up small this week to avoid the 0-4 hole.

Bridges I just hope I get to play you before my season is lost.I need that first win or I need JB's team to come up small this week to avoid the 0-4 hole.

Ya, ya you have all made your points, I get it.

Your team at 0-3 has more total points than JB's team at 2-1.

By the way, have you looked at who has the least points in the league?

Who's the unlucky owner that doesn't get to play bridges this year??

I want to point out that Bridges is a good sport for taking all this trash talk.

But seriously dooood. Were you vacant during the draft? Or miss out on the magazine cheat sheet? Half your roster wont see the field unless injuries occur.

I may have to change your screen name to Slump Buster...hahahhhhahahha

Yeah I keep getting the hot team each week it seems. Or the dog killer QB who goes off.

hahaha, man....ole Bridges is takin some heat. I wish I could see his team now

So far everyone on my roster has seen the field. I just got my main RB back this week, which he had limited touches. Kind of hard to win when your main rb has knee surgery the day after the draft. Bernard berrian screwed me to. So much for him stepping up with Sidney rice out.

But its cool call me slump buster all you want, Have already heard it for 3-4 pages now, might as well make another 5 pages. lol

Dam, I dont get him until week 8. I think I have a bunch of byes that week though.

Team Slump Buster Bridges:

QB - E Manning
RB - B Wells
RB - W McGahee
R/W - D Branch
WR - R Moss
WR - R Wayne
TE - J Finley
D/ST - Jets
K - N Folk

hahaha.....he has 2 good receievers though. Just tell me the Jets D didnt come in the 4th round. Just from looking ta the team that is a guess

Here is team bridges

Eli manning
Beanie wells (who I fianlly just got back)
McGahee
Deion Branch
Randy Moss
Reggie wayne
J. Finley
Jets D
Nick Folk

Steve slaton (dropping him for lagarette blount)
Rashad jennings (wont see much time unless MJD goes down)
Chris chambers (dropping him for a player this week)
Javon ringer (again wont see time unless CJ goes down)
John Kuhn
Darrius heyward bey
Sam Bradford

YES!!! I get to break my slump in week 5! Bridges dont do anything drastic like make a trade or somethin. I need that win bro

I hope your #1 on the waiver wire....man, that is a team of back ups, you have to admit that its pretty funny.

Back