THP FF Week 4 Thread

I can't believe I lost that game. Down by 11 and I still have Cutler and Knox and I lose. The new Meadowlands cost how much and they don't get the basics right? That turf looked like Stars on Ice last night.

Another undefeated went down. Not a lot left, that is for sure. Standings could be very interesting at the quarter mark.

Dam, Icey just opened a can of whoop ass on me. Im hoping Brady and Hernandez can put together 22 points for me tomorrow night.

Sorry buddy, I don't mean to pile it on!!! I didn't keep up on the Johnson injury and left him active, should have benched him. Brady and Hernandez might go off tonight!

So I check out the box score today and they gave brandon jacobs fumble where he clearly just dropped the handoff to Eli, so I get a -2 points for that.

Sorry buddy, I don't mean to pile it on!!! I didn't keep up on the Johnson injury and left him active, should have benched him. Brady and Hernandez might go off tonight!

Ill keep my fingers crossed. I need to make up 18 points, I guess they made some adjustments last night.

bills lose super bad yet Ryan Fitzpatrick gets 20 points AFTER I drop him, Awesome.

So I check out the box score today and they gave brandon jacobs fumble where he clearly just dropped the handoff to Eli, so I get a -2 points for that.

All QB-RB exchange fumbles are scored to the QB. Not fair but that is the way stats in the NFL have been kept forever.

All QB-RB exchange fumbles are scored to the QB. Not fair but that is the way stats in the NFL have been kept forever.

Jacobs actually had the ball in his hands, then dropped it when he was about to run into a d-lineman. I know they usually go to the QB but I thought for sure Jacobs would get that fumble. The ball hit him right in the gut and he went to grab at it then just dropped it. Eli was already turned around carrying out his fake, then once he turned around he saw the ball on the ground. But oh well hopefully I either win by 1 point or lose by atleast 3. If I lose by 2 or 1 im going to be pissed lol

Jacobs actually had the ball in his hands, then dropped it when he was about to run into a d-lineman. I know they usually go to the QB but I thought for sure Jacobs would get that fumble. The ball hit him right in the gut and he went to grab at it then just dropped it. Eli was already turned around carrying out his fake, then once he turned around he saw the ball on the ground. But oh well hopefully I either win by 1 point or lose by atleast 3. If I lose by 2 or 1 im going to be pissed lol

I'll take option #2- thanks!

Im mad that I dropped bess so soon. He didnt do well for me on 1 week(2 points) so I let him go and now he is tearing it up tonight.

Of Course the game I need Moss to step up and have a big game, Brady hasnt even thrown a single pass to him in over a quarter and half. WTF

Of Course the game I need Moss to step up and have a big game, Brady hasnt even thrown a single pass to him in over a quarter and half. WTF

No wonder you dumped Bess. You have no patience. It only takes 1-2 passes for Moss. It takes time.

No wonder you dumped Bess. You have no patience. It only takes 1-2 passes for Moss. It takes time.

I know but I need moss to have a big game, so im getting impatient lol I need 26 points from him and its not looking to good.

Team Bridges 0-4.

Eli- 3points
Beanie wells- 2 points
John Kuhn- 3 points
Heyward-bey- 1 point
Randy Moss- 0 points

Tough to win, when you have people putting up those numbers.

Wow, Gasman was only 2 yards away from winning. Yoccos almost came back and got his first win, but he joins me and OEM at terrible 0-4 start.

Lol. Im happy with my 0-4. Spank was almost shamed with my first win haha.

Lol. Im happy with my 0-4. Spank was almost shamed with my first win haha.

I told you to get ready for your first win earlier in the week. I guess you weren't ready yet. :D

The Chargers D (or the Cards) bailed me out this week. Well back to reality next week when I'll get whooped by Chunky.

Arrrrrgggghhhh.

Back