THP FL Golf Outing

"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying...'Damn, that was fun!'"

That's pretty good biggs... never heard that before.

damn.....this time next week I'm going to be drinking with fellow THPers....color me excited!

no kidding thanks! get ready for the slowest week ever.

just stopped by Sunday_Hackers to say hey and check out the site. looks like things could get a little loco at the Best Western Open!

I can't wait for Saturday, since I won't be over for the pre-festivities on Thurs & Fri nights!

just stopped by Sunday_Hackers to say hey and check out the site. looks like things could get a little loco at the Best Western Open!

no way, i'll be in charge and i'll keep things under control...................ha!

never mind....for some reason I'm thinking this is Friday night

so friday night we're partying at the BW? if that's the case then i'm definitely gonna need a place for me and my old man to crash.

very cool to hear, thanks JB!

This just in, for all of you LH out there, we felt bad about not having a bunch of stuff to try. Well Bettinardi has made sure you will get to try some of their putters.

JB, is the in house launch monitor gonna be able to make it to the range?

I can't wait for Saturday, since I won't be over for the pre-festivities on Thurs & Fri nights!

Jut make sure you get here bright and early on Saturday to test all the equipment :smile:

no way, i'll be in charge and i'll keep things under control...................ha!

umm...that could be scary haha! Do I need to have an emergency contact for you all?

never mind....for some reason I'm thinking this is Friday night

Lol I was wondering if you were thinking today is Friday. With all the excitment of the Masters is kind of feels like a Friday.

I'm not getting there until Saturday, so you all better not use up all that energy on Friday! We leave on Wednesday and I'm going to be able to get a few rounds in before the outing. HERE I COME FLORIDA YAAAAAA!

very very cool of you tcall!

no problem man. if you want i can bring some of my extras down there for you to try. i'm not sure what's in your bag but i have some stuff that if it works for you, you can have it.

Jut make sure you get here bright and early on Saturday to test all the equipment :smile:

umm...that could be scary haha! Do I need to have an emergency contact for you all?

Lol I was wondering if you were thinking today is Friday. With all the excitment of the Masters is kind of feels like a Friday.

don't worry GG, i'm somewhat responsible. i spent my college years in australia, trust me, there's not much i can't handle, including out smarting the florida po-po

Not to worry - the plan is to arrive at your place for breakfast in the morning and help cart gear to the range. Yeah - I'm going to be on the road EARLY. Or would that be late? :bulgy-eyes:

I know I am not JB but I will answer for him...we should have the launch monitor with us at the range.

awesome, thanks GG. i should've asked you in the first place, you've always got my back, haha.

Not to worry - the plan is to arrive at your place for breakfast in the morning and help cart gear to the range. Yeah - I'm going to be on the road EARLY. Or would that be late? :bulgy-eyes:

That would be very early! Well we will have plenty of coffee for everyone. But it will have to be made one cup at a time because we have the Keurig machine.

That would be very early! Well we will have plenty of coffee for everyone. But it will have to be made one cup at a time because we have the Keurig machine.

i'm not a coffee drinker but would love a bloody mary, is that possible? kidding of course, kind of.

No worries, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. And I'll probably be on my 2nd or 3rd Mtn Dew by the time I get there.

lol that's right! I would answer more questions for people but JB always beats me too it.

he's johnny on the spot that's for sure.

i'm not a coffee drinker but would love a bloody mary, is that possible? kidding of course, kind of.

No worries, I'm not much of a coffee drinker. And I'll probably be on my 2nd or 3rd Mtn Dew by the time I get there.

That's funny, I am not much of a coffee drinker either. I have my weeks where I drink a cup every morning because I am just so tired but most of the time I skip it. I remember the mornings of Florida football games breakfast was always a bloody mary and pancakes, it was the breakfast of champions.

Back