THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

My best yet. Super pumped.

5 of my 10 counting scores are in the 80s. Worst score is a 94.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Dropped from 4.2 to 3.6 this cycle. Finally had a round in the 60's again which helps (if you look at lowering one's handicap "helping"! ?

Dropped from 4.2 to 3.6 this cycle. Finally had a round in the 60's again which helps (if you look at lowering one's handicap "helping"! ?

That is awesome Phil.

Amazing drop at that cap! Well done

5.5 down to 4.8 this revision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I can be like you when I get to your age!

I'm sitting at 6.8 right now. I've hardly been able to play lately but hopefully can lower that a bit before the season is over.

I hope I can be like you when I get to your age!

You might want to limit that to my golf game and nothing else! :LOL:

No change this time. Only a few scores in but stayed at a 6.2

Established a new personal best at 7.7. Previous record was 7.8 two years ago. I spent most of last year recovering from a knee surgery. Started the year at 13 so the efforts are paying dividends. The only negative is dealing with elbow tendonitis.

Well, this is the best official handicap that I've ever seen. Look at that! My last 5 scores all going toward the handicap. I knew I was on a roll, but wow...

For some of you with better handicaps, post up your last 20 scores, if you will. I know it doesn't tell the whole story unless you have the differentials, but it'll give me an idea what I've gotta do to get this thing going lower.

Mine is trending in the right direction. Had another even par round today that would have been better had the greens not been just aerated and sanded 4 days ago.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.10.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 4.10.49 PM.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm back up to a 10.5

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Small steps but The Grint is telling me that I'm trending downward from 22.4 to 21.7 after today's round.

Dropped from 4.6 to 4.0. New official low. Should be going back up the next time around though. Unless I post some low ones and doesn’t look that way right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.6. should be higher. that’s ok, i’m working on some stuff and i think it will get better soon.

if I can either play the next two rounds brilliantly or just... not play at all... I think I'm at my career low.

It's kind of nutty.

That’s awesome dude.

Still at 15.9 too many scrambles lately.

Up a couple clicks to 2.1.

I'm back down up to a -9.4 from a -9.7, but treading to -9.0 at the moment. Hoping to drop go up a couple more points in the next month or so.

Just had the official notification after the league round yesterday and I have officially made it to single figures - I was expecting to be down to 9.7, but I have also had an 'Exceptional Scoring Reduction' as well so I am now at 9.2

Hit my target for the year to reach single figures and it is the lowest I have ever been

Down to a 13 from a 22 thanks to accidentally putting a 9 hole score as an 18 hole score :LOL:

Awesome, you have to give me pops now

9.0 after the last revision. Two really really really bad rounds this weekend though.

Scores didn't count, but can't play like that if I maintain my pact with @jdtox

9.0 after the last revision. Two really really really bad rounds this weekend though.

Scores didn't count, but can't play like that if I maintain my pact with @jdtox

We may have to rethink that. We are both headed in the complete opposite direction. :mad:

Back