THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Should I shoot for arriving just in time to warm up & play at 11:00, or are there other activities going on earlier?
Arrive early and enjoy the awesome company and friendships that are formed at every THP event. Just sayin

You calling me old :deadhorse:. :D

This guy doesn't mess around either :bulgy-eyes:.

When I read that, all I could say was ...DOH!

Errr. Im going to run before I end up in the woodshed:bulgy-eyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing my young Morgan Cup star in HawtLanta this weekend!

I'm looking forward to seeing my young Morgan Cup star in HawtLanta this weekend!

I can't wait to see one of the GOAT's of THP. (It stands Greatest of All Time BTW)

I can't wait to see one of the GOAT's of THP. (It stands Greatest of All Time BTW)

Geeez...it's getting thick around here. ;)

haha ole goat huh :smile:.... I met Johnathan a couple years ago, back when he was a young whipper snapper, up in the North, Georgia mountains. We were prepping (in Blairsville) for this big Atlanta Invitational wingding. I knew then, that the kid has some awesome talent. I told him not to forget the old man when he makes it to Augusta. I wanted to bag it for him during one of the practice rounds :golf2:. Heck I will be the only caddy out there, pulling a bag around with one of those little carts you see in the grocery stores.:D

haha ole goat huh :smile:.... I met Johnathan a couple years ago, back when he was a young whipper snapper, up in the North, Georgia mountains. We were prepping (in Blairsville) for this big Atlanta Invitational wingding. I knew then, that the kid has some awesome talent. I told him not to forget the old man when he makes it to Augusta. I wanted to bag it for him during one of the practice rounds :golf2:. Heck I will be the only caddy out there, pulling a bag around with one of those little carts you see in the grocery stores.:D

Hahaha. You're too kind Bill. So is the deal switching? You'd rather caddy for me for 1 practice round at Augusta over my entire first major? I guess Charlie can have the first major again.

Hahaha. You're too kind Bill. So is the deal switching? You'd rather caddy for me for 1 practice round at Augusta over my entire first major? I guess Charlie can have the first major again.

Naw dude I'm tough! I can handle the entire week and jog a mile or two after the rounds:D.

It's going to be fun to play Bears Best this weekend! I'm just looking to have a good old time as my game is kind of goofy right now. It's kind of like a box of chocolates, I never know what I'm gonna find until I step on the tee box :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
Naw dude I'm tough! I can handle the entire week and jog a mile or two after the rounds:D.

It's going to be fun to play Bears Best this weekend! I'm just looking to have a good old time as my game is kind of goofy right now. It's kind of like a box of chocolates, I never know what I'm gonna fine until I step on the tee box :bulgy-eyes:

Hahaha Good to hear.

I am also looking forward to this weekend. Playing one of the best courses in Georgia with 33 great THPer's and I'm sure the weather will be fantastic. I don't think you can get a much better experience then that. Oh yeah, and a little competition doesn't hurt either.

Arrive early and enjoy the awesome company and friendships that are formed at every THP event. Just sayin

Absolutely! It looks like I'll need to leave at 4:30-5:00 to get there by 10. Really starting to ponder a Friday-night hotel stay at this point...

Absolutely! It looks like I'll need to leave at 4:30-5:00 to get there by 10. Really starting to ponder a Friday-night hotel stay at this point...

Probably a better idea.

It's getting close folks , Are you ready ? I am went out today and hit every bad shot in the bag and got them out of the way for next week !

I actually hit a few good ones yesterday. Every bad one in the bag was yesterday and Goalie Dave can verify that!

It's getting close folks , Are you ready ? I am went out today and hit every bad shot in the bag and got them out of the way for next week !

I just want this week to be over so I can tee it up with you guys!

Saturday will be here before you know it Young Buck.

SMG

Saturday will be here before you know it Young Buck.

SMG

Man, I hope you're right. I just want to sleep and Saturday be here tomorrow. But no, Class awaits me. Joy.

Sometimes I wish I'd live a bit closer. :) Have fun guys!

And a few of us wish we were chosen! Bet you wouldn't trade!

This event will be my last THP outing for quite some time, so I plan on totally enjoying every aspect of it.

We are gonna chat come Saturday. I mean that.

I played Friday, pretty well. I am shipping my clubs off Tomorrow or Tuesday, so no more practice till I hit the range with cpljohnst. Yeeehawwww!

I played Friday, pretty well. I am shipping my clubs off Tomorrow or Tuesday, so no more practice till I hit the range with cpljohnst. Yeeehawwww!

Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it!

Again, I appreciate the ride in/out of Downtown. I would be a wreck if I had to drive!

I agree I'm ready to load up and head down on Friday

Wish I could. Gotta work Friday till 9:30pm then head out. No work, no play. Same as most folks.

I CANNOT wait for this weekend. So many new THPers to meet!

When I first signed up for this my wife asked "You're going out of town...to play golf with people you don't know"
I excitedly answered, "yep, isn't that cool!" followed with, well I kind of know them by now.

So I'm excited to meet so many THPers!

ps- Just tonight she was asking me if I was going to meet other people that will be at the Morgan Cup and I've got the seeds planted for the Outing too. Moving right along here in the Hill house!

Same thing happened when I first brought up topic with my wife. Funny...now she is asking about the the THP e rs herself and knows many by their screen name.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back