THP Limited Series #6: Cayce Head Covers

I don’t recall seeing an email but I better check my mailbox.

That looks really good @vdubtx ! Still kicking myself in the butt that I got busy and was too late to pick up a FW cover. Would have looked great next to my Swag Red Sox driver cover.

Still waiting for mine. I wish I hadn’t missed the fwy cover but I am fine with the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah mine is in the mailbox. Time to make one extra stop before heading to the course!!!

These are even better in person. Flat out STUNNING. I’m so pleased!!!
Pictures can do it some justice as they really are 🔥, but in hand it’s just better.

The Cayce covers are so good! Very durable too.

Where did you get the ! Mallet cover?
Picked the mallet cover up from someone on the forum. Have been looking forever for mid-mallet covers and that one works really well for my Scotty.

Looking forward to mine arriving

Freaking perfection.

EE3B8DDF-32E8-48FB-84E8-23750A2B38A6.jpeg6B1165D5-D5B5-49B6-AA58-100492D1700C.jpeg

I bought three of their Tour Towels - arrived quickly.

Just bought head covers or else...

It’s here. It’s awesome. The subtle background lines are such a good touch!

Oh man I cannot wait for mine to get here on Monday! I have a busy week of golf next week and will be representing the right way!
Monday? Mine is supposed to arrive today! When it does you'll be seeing it in person at golf tomorrow!!

I hope mine comes today. Looking forward to answering peoples questions about my unique driver lid.

I’ll be checking the mailbox shortly.

They look really good 9A27E33D-0975-4AD2-85FF-0A74B00AF549.jpeg

YES! Love seeing these in bags! :love:

YES! Love seeing these in bags! :love:
Yes they look really good. Just posted a set up on the trading thread. Hoping to get that thread going.

Thought these were limited to one set only per person?

one of each
That was what I thought but guess not considering it looks like the trading thread shows someone with 2 sets? A set for his bag and another set for trade?

Back