ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order placed

Very cool design! Will order tomorrow. Can I get medium in the shoulders and large in the torso? 😂
Pre order is only open through today so we have time to get them done and shipped out before the big tourney

Order placed. Great looking shirt.

Had to snag one of these as well!! Great design by @jdtox !!

EDIT: I orderd up a size from a medium to a large, but I am starting to wonder if I should have gone XL. I am kind of between a medium and a large t-shirt right now. Is it too late to change it to XL @GolferGal

Last edited:
Had to snag one of these as well!! Great design by @jdtox !!

EDIT: I orderd up a size from a medium to a large, but I am starting to wonder if I should have gone XL. I am kind of between a medium and a large t-shirt right now. Is it too late to change it to XL @GolferGal
They don't run that small that you would need to size up 2 sizes. If you want XL though just let me know now

I am not sure if this was asked, but can we order more than one?

I hope so, because I did. Fully expect my wife to steal one to be a sleep shirt.

They don't run that small that you would need to size up 2 sizes. If you want XL though just let me know now
Yeah, make it an XL. Like someone else said, bigger is better than smaller!! Thanks!!

Its a pre-order you can order as many as you like but its only open through today, after that they are gone.

Anyone else having trouble checking out? It is just taking me back to the THP homepage. I am going to try clearing cookies.

Ordered. 1 for me. 1 for @dutchie although she didn't know I got her one until now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Didn't realize @jdtox was doing kids sizing....

Sorry buddy I couldn't help myself...
clown GIF

You let me enjoy my medium shirt and you hush up

Got my order in yesterday! So sweet to get to rock a very cool THP shirt, but even cooler that it was designed by my Cap, @jdtox!

Finally able to order 1!

Ordered!

Good thing I finally ordered, saw today is the last day and I almost put it off until tomorrow.

Its a pre-order you can order as many as you like but its only open through today, after that they are gone.
Did you see @Inioch ordered one to be shipped to my address so you could ship both in 1 package 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back