Video THP Live with Canadan + Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Live this week with @Canadan talking about all kinds of things including Range Days, Off Course and more. Plus, we have a contest to win a set of irons.

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

You must be a part of the live stream to win most of the prizes and we will have some fun with it on a Friday afternoon to give away some golf equipment to the amazing community here.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can make this one, sounds like it will be a blast

Another good live stream coming up!

THP Live this week with @Canadan talking about all kinds of things including Range Days, Off Course and more. Plus, we have a contest to win a set of irons.

View attachment 8945749

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP YouTube Channel
Right here in this thread

You must be a part of the live stream to win most of the prizes and we will have some fun with it on a Friday afternoon to give away some golf equipment to the amazing community here.

dude.gif

THP TV! ⛳

This one will be tough for me on the timing, I've got to take my wife to some post-op doctor appointments tomorrow, but maybe I can catch some pieces from the waiting room. :confused2:

This one will be great...

Really looking forward to this! Seems like a fun way to engage the community! Thanks!

Another fun podcast with a bonus. Looking forward to the fun questions the forum will have. Will we get a little cartoon like the JDax. 🤔

Calendar has been updated...

Work can wait... I think.... shhhhh just dont tell anyone!
1590501323871.png

Looking forward to it hopefully covid keeps me out another week so i can watch!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice, wonder if @JB has his new @Canadan style gaming chair in yet?

Another great opportunity! I’ll add it to my calendar and see how work goes that day.

Calendar marked!

Awesome

Calendar reminder set to phone. This one will be good!

i remember when Canadan wasnt a celebrity.

Have to see if some things can be rearranged.

I hope to be off the course by then and able to join. Sounds great, and new irons are always exciting.

Hopefully the Navy will let me off early tomorrow so I can get in on this one! I've not been so lucky on the last few lol. Work seems to always get in the way!

People just can't get enough face time with @Canadan :LOL:

Kidding. Should be a good one.

I'm supposed to be teaching a class until 1:45 but I think I'm going to be letting class out early tomorrow. If not, I guess I'll just have to catch the replay. Either way, I'm excited to see @Canadan, even though he has a face for radio.

Back