Video THP Live with Canadan + Contest

Can we discuss if we as a community want to review this status? We could probably get a petition going to down grade... ;)
trust me, i know Dan. He doesnt "want" the spotlight ever. Thats why hes such a good dude. But sometimes the spotlight chooses who the spotlight wants....and Dan is great in his role not only on the podcasts but the THP live stuff. Hes legend.

The people started chanting...Show us your beard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can we have a call in number to join?:ROFLMAO:

No, but @Canadan told me to give out his cell phone number during the show, so tune in and he will be 1 speed dial away anytime you need swing help.

No, but @Canadan told me to give out his cell phone number during the show, so tune in and he will be 1 speed dial away anytime you need swing help.
what about IT services? I've heard hes talented there as well.

This is great. If I need anything more of on the internet, it's @Canadan.

If we're doing a roast, at least let it be at 8pm so I can drink.

and with that... BRING IT, nerds.
Its after noon during "covidian law" so I say game on. Besides... it's 5 o'clock somewhere haha

Canadan on THP Live:

Hopefully i can tune in live!

Who says you can't drink at 10 AM? Under covidian law its 100% permissible.

Its not bad if you just continued on from the night before then you didn "start drinking at 10 AM". :)

A true Canuck drinking that early this time of year is still probably ice fishing in the north. So sticking with tradition, it should be Labatt Blue, Molson, Fireball, or Crown. But knowing he's a rum drinker I'll let Bluenose and Chic Choc spiced slip in, only because they're Canadian.

A true Canuck drinking that early this time of year is still probably ice fishing in the north. So sticking with tradition, it should be Labatt Blue, Molson, Fireball, or Crown. But knowing he's a rum drinker I'll let Bluenose and Chic Choc spiced slip in, only because they're Canadian.
Crown.... 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀

XO is welcome to be injected into my veins.

Adding to calendar now :cool:(y)

This will be really fun. Will have to catch it on the replay though.

Back