THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

709a54451d074be47b25a6413fb63b28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy he!! - 139 slope from the whites? Now there's a challenge - why expect anything else for THP RR!

When I saw the course to be played, the first thing I did was check out the scorecard. What do ya mean "Black" tees, I thinking "White" tees. As Eastwood says--"A man's gotta know his limitations" and believe me, I know mine and, until the tees and format are published, I'm not having a good feeling about this and my ability to contribute to the team.
Don't let that worry you. JB and staff have a way of making it fair for everyone yardage and format wise. To me it is never about ability anyway it is about having fun and golfing with some good guys. It will be a heated competition but fun will be had by ALL levels of golfers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A challenge for everyone. Regardless of Team or region.

This is OUR Regional Rivalry! Make this something you will be proud of no matter where the chips may fall.

Each one of have goals in mind both on and off the course. There is no better time than right now to go after them.

79a69870438bddbb849fa8c66fb98796.jpg
Motivate Captain!

Winning isn't everything, but to DMVers it's the ONLY thing! #dowork and for those that do...#nobutthurthere :thumb:

Holy he!! - 139 slope from the whites? Now there's a challenge - why expect anything else for THP RR!

Accuracy is definitely an asset here. There's plenty of tall grass and marshland awaiting errant shots.

DMV seems to be letting the course get in their head just because of numbers on a scorecard.

Interesting very interesting

It is not that hard trust me. Don't let it freak you out.

DMV seems to be letting the course get in their head just because of numbers on a scorecard.

I am not.

Nah - we'll get it done from wherever! If you ( not you per say - meaning in general ) don't welcome a challenge, why would you want in?

That's because it's about You vs the course. You can't control what the other guy is doing, you can only control yourself.

Not unless you carry an airhorn in your bag like some people! :alien2:

Stranger People
DMV vs Carolinas?
What say you?

Stranger People
DMV vs Carolinas?
What say you?

That is still to be decided. But you can let us know on the Eve of July 9th

Not all! It's just golf bro

Stranger People
DMV vs Carolinas?
What say you?

Ohio :neutral: :alien:

#1-DMV (sorry Kev)
Olinas a close 2nd though (sorry Spicoli)

Stranger People
DMV vs Carolinas?
What say you?

Thats tough, Carolina has some back wood hillbillies for sure, but there is just to many different forms of Crazy in DMV so I got to go with that.

Can't believe none of your fellow teammates are jumping on this.
I would be all over it if I was not on call this week.

I know right. We will get our day there one day (Callout?) Maybe someone on your team wants to come up and join me.

I don't care what tees we play or who might opponent(s) are I will be ready if chosen and we have to play the same course.

I will be playing different courses and different tees to prepare.

If you scared say you scared. But know I'm not scared.

We have a hodgepodge of people from different areas originally in both regions and overall I would say Carolinas have stranger people

Jim Brown always got up limping like he couldn't take another step, right before he'd run over several people on the next play. #Psyops

Thats tough, Carolina has some back wood hillbillies for sure, but there is just to many different forms of Crazy in DMV so I got to go with that.

Being a back woods mountain hillbilly myself, do not discount them. We didn't have hunting seasons, if we got hungry, something died. If they are hungry, they will shoot you. If you hear "Dueling Banjos" make sure that you shoot first. Make sure you hit them, because they may be playing 'possum.

Back