THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I'm looking forward to the 8 guys from the Carolinas getting a Regional Rivalry HOF tag. Only question now is who is gonna be the MVP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Man they must smoke that good stuff down in Wilmington :dazed:

Let's rock this thing! Keep it fun and represent your region and THP with pride. MVP and HOF titles on the line.
Not sure how the captain thing works but I would nominate you in a heart beat dude.

Lucky dogs!!! Congrats guys!

I am really excited for this, so excited that it made me forget about how bad my Steelers played today. Good thing because the beer was not cutting it.

Man they could have this at the worst course in any of the states and I'd be on it lol. I can say with 100% honesty, I'm excited to pick up a club right now.

Have you played Westpark in Leesburg? That track would make you think twice, for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking courses is a fun thing, but who is going to step up and work harder than the other team to bring him the Win?

Whoa, I have friends on both sides. This will be a good one to follow

Talking courses is a fun thing, but who is going to step up and work harder than the other team to bring him the Win?

Well, an event like this is just what I needed to motivate me to put in the work to get my game back where it used to be. Having a Captain that's semi-local who is able to monitor progress is a lot of motivation. Add in that I'd likely be long time playing partners and friends with the Captain and there's the additional motivation not to let him down.

My prep work began today, I have the desire and fight that is the easy part. Now my golf game is where I need the practice and I am working on my plan as I type...

Us naturally.

This is going to be fun dude.

Whoa, I have friends on both sides. This will be a good one to follow
Brother I'll still love you no matter who you pick bro. It's golf, it's friends, it's fun, and after it will still be the same.

I will step up. There will be no more lesson planning during my planing time at school. That time will be spent hitting balls outside onto the football field. #priorities

Brother I'll still love you no matter who you pick bro. It's golf, it's friends, it's fun, and after it will still be the same.

Except one person is headed to Memohis and 8 will have HOF tags, you are right.

Thought u wanted a tag ? :)

he know she is t getting one in RR with MI winning that one. :alien:

Been working and don't plan to stop. Weather won't get in the way.

Well dude you are wise. I guess I'll Libby to come and help with the event.

I'm ready for this one. Great fun, great people! Definitely a win- win situation. I would love to contribute!

Lots of great thpers in these regions but team Olinas will prevail in this one

Bring it on! I'm ready for it all.

If selected and fortunate enough to earn the MVP title. I'll send pictures hahaha

"Put on my blue suede shoes and
I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues
In the middle of the pouring rain."

Lots of great thpers in these regions but team Olinas will prevail in this one

The magic 441 ball is wrong here. Might want to ask again later to get the right answer.

The magic 441 ball is wrong here. Might want to ask again later to get the right answer.

I tried but theres some HOF tags and proven winners down there and my 2X invitational partner is eligible and without me hes destine to win

Wow this is going to be awesome. Thanks JB and everyone who was involved with making this happen!

Back