THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Question for the captains.
You know its a team event.
Meaning partners. Are you the type that prefers keeping players together for multiple rounds or splitting them up to change things?
I think it depends on the formats and also how each member fits together. I think both can work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You guys are adorable.

So....now that we've established alt shot will be the last format played.......

Captains:

What do you expect to get out of this event?

Bonus question:
Ron...how are you going to help Kevin make it through the crushing defeat his team will be receiving? :alien:

Captains:

Bonus question:
Ron...how are you going to help Kevin make it through the crushing defeat his team will be receiving? :alien:
I expect to have fun. Build some friendships and make existing ones stronger.

Question for the captains.
You know its a team event.
Meaning partners. Are you the type that prefers keeping players together for multiple rounds or splitting them up to change things?

I have no intentions of keeping people together.

So another question to both Captains, I assume we are allowed more than one :D

You have both played in a THP Event on a big stage. What is one thing you can look back on from your Captain's in that event and that you plan to implement. it could be something verbal, it could be a strategy it could be anything or nothing at all if that's the case.

I think Hawk taught me a bunch in allowing the team to develop its own character. He also taught me personally that people respond best when they come face to face with self doubt.

Captains:

Bonus question:

I expect and know I will leave this event with no regrets, and a ton of pride. It's a THP event so I'll leave with a ton of laughs behind me and a few more friends.

Captain's what is your best attribute that will help your team win

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That last sentence is so true and I have no doubt, this event will be the same way.

I can roll with what is going on pretty well and am pretty positive for the most part (other than about my own game)

Clearly rugged good looks, brilliant minds and they are both closers.

I expect and know I will leave this event with no regrets, and a ton of pride. It's a THP event so I'll leave with a ton of laughs behind me and a few more friends.
That's exactly the correct attitude ,IMHO. I tend to be very competitive and always need to make sure it doesn' t get in the way of having fun and meeting new people!

I tend to be an "all in" guy. Passionate about this game, this place, family and friendships.

That's exactly the correct attitude ,IMHO. I tend to be very competitive and always need to make sure it doesn' t get in the way of having fun and meeting new people!

Buddy if you get in. You will win. And win big!

Clearly rugged good looks, brilliant minds and they are both closers.

Damn didn't realize Ron was replaced. :egyptian:

I tend to be an "all in" guy. Passionate about this game, this place, family and friendships.
This is why you are the captain and I wouldn't want anyone else leading Team DMV to victory.

Good lord can you replace one of these people running for office?

I would vote for Kev any day and he travels to play golf I can speak from personal experience... #TheMan

Good lord can you replace one of these people running for office?

I wouldn't make a good politician.....I can stand up and have no fear of falling down from lack of backbone.

I wouldn't make a good politician.....I can stand up and have no fear of falling down from lack of backbone.

Exactly.

Well, finally warmed up a little bit here in good ole Mayberry NC. Was able to get to the course after they took the covers off the greens and get in some practice and a few holes. Worked on scrambling today. Need to work on getting up and down and not throwing shots away. So anyways thats whats happening.....take care everybody

Well, even if I don't make it onto the course (because no matter what way you cut it, I'm on team DMV) I can say this event has helped my body and game. I'm eating better, down weight, and really feeling more comfortable with the putter.

Well, even if I don't make it onto the course (because no matter what way you cut it, I'm on team DMV) I can say this event has helped my body and game. I'm eating better, down weight, and really feeling more comfortable with the putter.

thats awesome!

What a week! good to see all the posting and questions and I'll be back on it this weekend.

Back