THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Very cool! Should be a great group of guys going at this one. Another interesting battle of who gets in :)

Are 2016 Albatross Memberships open yet?

THP Events are and always will be about ALL SKILL LEVELS!
Anybody that is a high handicapper that has ever been will be the first to tell you that.

Oh I know.... I went to the unofficial MA gathering and had a blast.... and I definitely put that "ALL SKILL LEVELS" to the test, lol.

New England is like that tall handsome kid in high school, who got a turn with all cute cheerleaders, drove the nice car and got a full ride scholarship to his 1st pick University...while all the other states were at the nerd table playing Dungeons and Dragons... Lots of hate. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: .... just kidding. Kinda.

I just wish I was better at golf so I can play...

THP Events are and always will be about ALL SKILL LEVELS!
Anybody that is a high handicapper that has ever been will be the first to tell you that.

Anybody that is a mid handicapper but plays like a high handicapper (looking in the mirror here) can attest that there are more than a few of us that get to enjoy ALL of the golf course at THP events. That doesn't factor into the amount of fun each event is though. Sign up, meet great people, have fun... And play some golf.

We're all friends here Nate. No butt hurt in this thread (for now…).

LOL. Yes, after playing with you boys last year this I do know. But be very careful in this thread Pete; there might be a lot of typing involved and I wouldn't want you to mess up that wrist of yours again before the dance! He-He! I hope you get in to this buddy!

Dang, this is going to be a hard choice... New Pete (Mpeterson) or Old Pete (O'Carroll)? Mpeterson has been known to play below his cap on occasion, but O'Carroll has a watch that adds 100+ yards to his drives, so I just don't know. Can't wait to see who the captains are.

Or you could come to the fine states of New England.

Just saying.

I bleed Yankee pinstripes...my Empire State card might get pulled if I switch to the Fenway faithful and their evil empire.

This is going to be an awesome event. Some good friends and good peeps on both sides.

This. Is. Awesome!

Looks like I have another reason for more lessons over the winter.

And there is another baseball team in New York that just happened to make the World Series this year. Three words.... "GETS BY BUCKNER"

I'm so pumped about this. I wasn't sure if NY or the NE for that matter was going to get a RR. I'm excited! Can't wait to see who the captain is and fingers crossed I'll get to play under him!

Sounds exciting.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Nice!! Another good one

Hard to pick a side as of yet. Should be a good match up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Or you could come to the fine states of New England.

Just saying.
Was there Tuesday played Blackstone National. Nice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

i like a little #captainddec v #captainmpetersen

I was hoping for #captainMaddog v #captainGr8Drv .

I think that would be fun

Hahaha not sure I could handle playing under Maddog :alien:

I guess New England would be #TeamMoonshine then.

Back