THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

That's awesome stan

well.....I was away skiing for the 3 day weekend but planned very much on trying to qualify for this. However while packing to leave for home this morning I found had vehicle troubles :(...........It was a terrible stressful day. I had to run and call around like a madman trying to get things taken care of and also get home in time for my son to go to classes this evening. After finally getting all done and getting home what was suppose to be about 12noon was now about 445 instead. I logged on at 453 to find I had only 7mins to do everything:(

no ones fault of course but am bummed I didn't even get to try after one heck of a stressful day where everything went wrong. However....Good luck!! to all participants and GO>>>NY/NJ!!! I'll be routing for ya but hope all of you have FUN!!!

Congrats to the first 8 and good luck to the next 6

Love it Tim. Glad to have you on board

Awesome video! #reactionvideosaremyfave

I was a bit disappointed though I was really hoping you were going to be Michael Richards

That would of been awesome. haha.

Side note, does anyone know how to upload a youtube video so it can be viewed right from the post?

Teams
3 more choices still coming with captains picks
Team NY/NJ
ddec - Captain
Maddog701
brianmk24
Harvmp28
StanTheCaddy

Team New England
mpeterson - Captain
russtopher
The_Dude
rickterp
Wicked Cool Bearded Man

Congrats to everyone who got in!

leslie_nielsen.jpg

We're all counting on you!

Little love on twitter for True Temper and THP

Congrats to the initial eight! Looking forward to seeing how the teams fill out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to everyone who made it!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

well.....I was away skiing for the 3 day weekend but planned very much on trying to qualify for this. However while packing to leave for home this morning I found had vehicle troubles :(...........It was a terrible stressful day. I had to run and call around like a madman trying to get things taken care of and also get home in time for my son to go to classes this evening. After finally getting all done and getting home what was suppose to be about 12noon was now about 445 instead. I logged on at 453 to find I had only 7mins to do everything:(

no ones fault of course but am bummed I didn't even get to try after one heck of a stressful day where everything went wrong. However....Good luck!! to all participants and GO>>>NY/NJ!!! I'll be routing for ya but hope all of you have FUN!!!

Teams are not full yet, still time to make the squad.

Can't wait to see it. Welcome to the team buddy. Practice round at Winged Foot?

If you know a way to get on, I'll be there haha. Played once back in HS. Wish I could get back again now that I'm older, I'd appreciate it way more.

Love the video Stan

Congrats guys! Still sticking with my Team NY/NJ pick for the win

Reaction video. Couldn't upload straight from Tapatalk so uploaded it to my computer. I'm still so excited to be a part of this amazing event!

Awesome reaction buddy! Love seeing the excitement of THPers when they get picked!!

Team New England
mpeterson - Captain
russtopher
The_Dude
rickterp
Wicked Cool Bearded Man

So happy for all of these guys!

Wish I could have been a part of this event, but it's the exact same weekend as my father's member-guest at his club in South Carolina. I can't be in 2 places in 1 time, and family comes first. I'll be following the event online for sure!

Congrats to the 8 picked for this epic journey.

Captains got some tough times coming.

Good job fellas! I'm telling you ... if someone backs out, I've got an uncle that lives in NY that I'm sure I can use his address for this particular event. LOL :banana:

Congrats guys!

Team NY/NJ
ddec - Captain
Maddog701
brianmk24
Harvmp28
StanTheCaddy

Team New England
mpeterson - Captain
russtopher
The_Dude