THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Captain Jdtox - Do you have a cut off date for Team Michigan entries or picks in mind?
Getting excited!!!!!

Captain Jdtox - Do you have a cut off date for Team Michigan entries or picks in mind?
Getting excited!!!!!

Definitely

I play it multiple times a year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not played it

I heard The Ohio Captain is providing door to door Transportation to this event...
9c4656ed4514021fbfde17552b2d2570.jpg

I have played

I have not played it but will this spring

It will be interesting to see the results of #12 then. Not quite 200 yards, but probably the longest par 3 at Boulder. Plays way downhill and has some interesting slope in the green. I've seen everything from golfers going 40 yards left, to bouncing it in front and running it right up to the pin.
got the basic topo part of the official team Ohio yardage book done. About 32 feet downhill from the tees we should be playing and like 45ish from tips. Long looks scary a big drop off behind. Seems like aim for the front third with a cut is the way to play it and avoid the huge jump left the green has if you have a draw going in

Scorecard says #4 plays 193 from the whites and 232 from the blacks. By some responses in here it seems more than half are putting for birdie.
Closest hole I could find that was Big Met number 12. Plays 195-215 slightly uphill but no hazards besides a bunker on the entire right side of green for my last 20 rounds I have 47% GIR. The green is pretty damn big though

I have not played Boulder Creek.

Haven't yet either, but plan on putting in a few rounds as soon as it opens.

?? Did I say or imply that I did??

I just thought with those 210 yard 5 irons you throw at pins you would be under par :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

?? Did I say or imply that I did??

Of course... I definitely took it as you shot a 67 from the tips of all places.

Informal Poll -

How many guys looking to make Team Ohio or Team Michigan have played Boulder Creek? Please respond below.

Wyzyguy - I have not played Boulder Creek

me, ive played 2X last year

I just thought with those 210 yard 5 irons you throw at pins you would be under par :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Maybe that's how they think in Missouri....

Of course... I definitely took it as you shot a 67 from the tips of all places.

Lol you and I see eye to eye on so many levels...kinda weird. I guess he's questioning whether I can hit a 5 iron that far. Lol he should ask Gunner how far he hits his 5 iron. Guy might poop his pants...

I out drove Gunner on a bunch of holes. Sadly most of them were me using driver him using 3 hybrid.

I out drove Gunner on a bunch of holes. Sadly most of them were me using driver him using 3 hybrid.

Lol....he is behemoth long

With ruffled feathers it's pretty hard to fly.
So I'm told...

Lol....he is behemoth long

There are quite a few people I've played golf with from THP that are pretty long.

Hey guys... Question for you... Of your potential opponents, Who do you think will surprise you come game day? Who do you think will rise above what is expected from them? I mean who plays out of there shoes better than ever.

For me, I think that if Michigan Slice plays the J815 driver he has in the bag, his 2some will be tough to beat. He hit's it good! With all he is doing so far this winter, I think he will even surprise himself. And I can see Captain JDtox using that to his advantage.

Back