THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Catching up from this weekend, thinks that pop out...

Seeing some ridiculous numbers on a simulator over the weekend from the ohio hopefuls. 350yd carry? I know Gunner can kill a ball, but thats just silly. Considering nobody from MI touched the 300yd mark WITH ROLL, I guess we will not be participating and in any long drive contest with Ohio.

Moving down the rankings:
jspangs moving down the rankings as a self admitted buckeye fan
Rbarthle for bringing up that App state loss

Moving up the rankings:
Lions81 for playing streamsong in February keeping the game sharp with some real life golf
Wyzyguy & Solid5112 for playing sim golf with a bunch of kids trying to distract them

Greg literally almost had a kid run up and take one of his clubs.

Btw thanks for the rankings post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That kid could have easily walked into a moving club head.. They have it partitioned off pretty well but a gate might help out. Glad u saw him when you did!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Capt 441, do we have updated list of rankings yet? Should have some stats from this past week, that should be enough do another ranking.

Seeing some ridiculous numbers on a simulator over the weekend from the ohio hopefuls. 350yd carry? I know Gunner can kill a ball, but thats just silly. Considering nobody from MI touched the 300yd mark WITH ROLL, I guess we will not be participating and in any long drive contest with Ohio.

Moving up the rankings:
Lions81 for playing streamsong in February keeping the game sharp with some real life golf
Wyzyguy & Solid5112 for playing sim golf with a bunch of kids trying to distract them

Don't recall a 350 carry one but trust me he hits it long. Think the longest carry on simulator was 335 or 340 on the simulator the other day but I could be wrong(I am wrong forgot about the one barely off the grid that hurt my ears when he hit it). I was hitting it as hard as I could, 299 carry and lost by a mile. Fun guy to play golf with though, indoors or out.

We are all really excited too.
The good news is there is a TON of golf content out and coming out every day from the PGA Show, to keep the golf fix satisfied and signups will be here before you know it.

I'm excited for the signups. They will be here before we know it.

Moving up the rankings:

I saw Wyzyguy hit some 300 yarders on the sim. Heck Rbarthle even posted a video of him doing it during our sim round.

I would pay some money for 299 carry.
It was as hard as I can go. I imagine I don't carry it more than 265-275 normally. My normal good ball speed is like 160

Will happily trade the 299 carry for your game

Greens tend to balance out all this long drive stuff. I'll stick with my short game.

man its getting thick in here haha people forget just about all of us have played with each other

man its getting thick in here haha people forget just about all of us have played with each other

Yep, everyone has seem me pound it 210 down the middle. :clown: Multiple times. As well as me pull an iron 30 yards left. :banghead:

Greens tend to balance out all this long drive stuff. I'll stick with my short game.

That is where the rubber meets the road.. I love to work on my short game.. Can't wait to get out and play some golf in decent weather. Have a Phoenix trip in a few weeks.. Hopefully spring isn't far behind after that..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang I thought for sure playing 36 holes last week(18 outside and 18 on the sim) would give me a boost. It's an uphill climb from here...

The reasoning makes perfect sense to me....

Big props to everyone who got out and played this weekend! Whether it was a simulator or outside, it's great to be playing golf up North and the end of January. If the weather stays dry this week I will definitely be getting some work in outdoors next weekend.

We played on the Michigan border.. Cold,wet, windy but fun... Played 36 holes sim/18 on the course and a couple hundred balls on launch Monitor over the weekend... Tonight... Quick workout and to bed!

Man it's amazing how fast June will be here. Sign ups, teams announced, the whole shebang!

Big props to everyone who got out and played this weekend! Whether it was a simulator or outside, it's great to be playing golf up North and the end of January. If the weather stays dry this week I will definitely be getting some work in outdoors next weekend.

50 degrees here this coming Sunday. You better believe I'll be trying to get out again. #ItchItchItch

I played three rounds in two days. 60f in January! Didn't even think twice about playing some mud ball.

The reasoning makes perfect sense to me....

I believe the Spartans distaste for UM is just as much as the Buckeyes. And if it's any consolation my wife is a MSU alumni.

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

Looking sharp, I like where this is heading.

Oh wow

I like a lot of what I see here except that Blue!!!

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

This is awesome JB. Th ask for sharing. Would love to represent #TEAMMICHIGAN by wearing one of these bad boys.

Back